CHAPTER 40

ARBAAZ ALI KHAN AS RAJ MALHOTRA

MANIK POV

''then don't?'' she whispered near my ears seductively and walk away leaving a teasing touch  laughing after giving me a push and pulling me out from my fantasy world. I stare at her from fading away while laughing with a shock filled expression on my face and my mouth was agape.

did she seriously teased me right there?

and does she really know she won?

''God this girl!!'' I groan and threw my head back in amusement thinking about what just happened with me.Eventually I followed behind her with a stupid grin when she engaged herself with Maher in a conversation. 

THIRD PERSON POV

Manik took the guitar from the orchestra and started strumming the strings in the perfect melody of the song. Everyone turn around in the whole to notice the source of Melody and was looking impressed  and amusedwhere as Nandini was frozen at her place with her eyes wide open because Manik was purposely starring at her. 

Hua hai aaj pehli baar

Jo aise muskuraya hoon

He leisurely walked towards her with a lazy smile while singing the lines locking his gaze with hers intensely.

Tumhein dekha jaana yeh

Ke kyon duniya mein aaya hoon x (2)

he nudged his shoulder lightly with hers while circling around her and she quickly downcast her eyes feeling flushed all of a sudden while others eyes turns in confusion seeing their  famous ruthless and womanizer businessman acting all lovey dovey with a very-not-so famous personality.

Yeh jaan lekar ke jaan meri

Tumhein jeene main aaya hoon

Main tumse ishq karne ki

Ijaazat Rab se laya hoon

He hands his guitar to someone before pulling a flushed Nandini by her waist to his chest and abruptly turning her around. He passes her a teasing smile when she gasped titling her head up to look at him with her wide eyes. And he sways her body with him in perfect rhythm ignoring her reaction.

Zameen se aasman tak hum

Dhoondh aaye jahan saara

He touched his forehead with hers tightening his hold around her the waist.

Bana paya nahin ab tak

Khuda tumse koyi pyara x (2)

He then abruptly spin her around in his arms taking her off guard and he seductively tucks her loose strands behind her ears teasingly touching her earlobes and she contracted her body in embarrassment. All the girls were throwing jealous gaze on her, especially Samaira. And she smirked inside.