CHAPTER 13

[Manik POV]

I woke up from my deep slumber and glanced my table clock and it is striking 8:00 then I heard a knock on my door and I permitted thinking some of my servant came to give me my coffee as usual but my bed luck not this time.Their standing the reason of my 'escape from hell' with my coffee tray wearing a button down sundress reaching her thighs and three top buttons left open and showing her access of cleavage and I freezed at my place seeing her first in morning.

Their standing the reason of my 'escape from hell' with my coffee tray wearing a button down sundress reaching her thighs and three top buttons left open and showing her access of cleavage and I freezed at my place seeing her first in morning

'SAMAIRA!!!'I said stunned.

Samaira smiled broadly to me and walked towards me seductively but not before keeping the coffee on bed side table bending much more then needed and tried to give me the proper view of her fake toned b****t intentionally and I just rolled my eyes in frustration because she always tries to seduce me by all these cheap stunts..

God!!these girlss...

But I swear to god if she will stand completely naked infront of me then even it wont effect my manhood and turn me on.We never even kissed because I never found her attractive enough for me or is this her cheap stunts that I always drag back my self from her.

She came to me and hugged me tightly I slmost fall back on my bed and tried to push her.

'I missed you...baby..I really did..'she said seductively which got unaffected on me.

She started to kiss on my neck,my collar bone,jawline but I really not liking all these at all so I pushed her angrily.

'Look smaira..I know what you want and you know me very well.We arnt in any kind of relationship thst you always pretend and imagine and I really dont know why. You are mahar bhabhi sis thats why I tolerate you otherwise the girls like you I throw like a trash so behave and stay away from me.'i said angrily but in low voice.

I got up throwing the sheet and got inside the bathroom.

*

Samaira got angry and said to herself

''i dont care what you feel about me,but tumhe mere pass ana hi hoga Mr Manik Malhotra.''

*******************************************