Chapter 1: The opening.

A - pov
I woke up this morning and I felt like complete utter shit. I had no idea why, I just felt like somehow my body had stopped working, but I was still alive whatsoever. I had a feeling something bad was gonna happen today, but I wasn't for sure.
Ariana woke up to her dogs barking at her one by one. She felt like shit so she didn't really wanna wake up, but she woke up and headed downstairs.
" Morning honey! " Joan shouted at Ariana sitting on the couch, reading a newspaper. " Morning Mom... " she says tipping her head down towards the floor. Joan looked at her in a strange way, " what's wrong? ", Ariana stepped towards the kitchen desk and leaned on it, sadly sighing. " Nothing, I'm fine. " she says. " Right, okay then.. " Joan says, sucpisiously.
A - I headed upstairs, I wasn't going to get any breakfast anyway. I know my mom was worrying about me, but I just didn't know what to say because nothing was really worrying me I just had that feeling. Once I got back upstairs I went onto my phone and texted Sean, my current boyfriend. I got a reply back, with ' phone me, asap please ' and I really felt worried at this point. But, I phoned him.
' Hey, Ari? '
' yea... '
' Um I'll try saying this in the nicest way and understandable way possible. '
' Oh.. Okay... Go on then... '
' sorry but I need to break up with you. I love you and everything, but just, we're both going on our own tours in about a month. And it's gonna be hard to see eachother. I'm sorry... '
{end of POV}
She quickly hanged up, regretting doing it in that sort of way. She was under pressure, Ari knew something was gonna happen. She felt trapped.
" UGH " she shouts as she throws her phone at the wall, leaving a tiny dent in it. She cried, sliding her back against the wall, almost drowning in her own tears. She knows that she shouldn't be that sad about it, because she didn't really love him after some things...