Don't tell her

As the girls walk out of the boys bedroom to change to get ready to go for a little walk Brian sits down with Ricky. " Okay Ricky, I need to tell you something " He whispers. " Ooo what is it? " Max shouts. " Sh Max " Bri says. "okay right, I was passing the girls bedroom and I overheard your name so I stopped " Brian clapped his hands together. " And, I heard Ariana... She.." Brian stops. " She what?... " Ricky asks. " She likes you, or shall I say she loves you.. " Brian stands up. " Wait, are you serious? " Ricky asks. " Yea, I wouldn't be joking about this. " Brian says. "Well it's you, you never know what to expect" Ricky laughs. " I'm serious. Don't speak of it though. She told the girls not to tell anyone. " He says leaning on the table. The boys were looking at him. " Damn Ricky " Boy Boi says. Ricky kinda blushes and giggles a bit.
The girls walk in and they were all ready to go for a stroll, they were all hungry so they wanted to go to a restaurant but they also didn't wanna be stopped by loads of fans. But, they decided to go to a restaurant anyway. They walked to the closest restaurant, being stopped by only 1 or 2 fans. They arrived at the restaurant finally and they went to the ' checking in ' place.
" Wow, Ariana Grande right? " one of the waiters said. " Yes, but sh, that's why I have a hoodie so the paps wouldn't come after me. " the girl noded her head. " Well nice to meet you, Ariana. Follow me guys I have a nice table for y'all " they followed the girl towards the table. They got to the table and sat down. "thank you, nice to meet you too! " Ariana said with a smile on her face. The waitress went away and got the menu's. Ariana already knew what she was gonna get, a salad plate. They all ordered and the food came about 15 minutes later. " Thank you! " ariana said when the food came. " No problem! " the waitress said, walking away happily. They all ate their food and talked a little. But, Ariana got another text. Sean had been texting her all day; and on the tour bus. But she just didn't tell anyone. This text said : I'm gonna get you back Ariana. I dont care if I broke up with you. I wanted to do it to break your heart. And I'm gonna break your heart more. No one can stop me now. You little slut. You don't deserve to live.
It was Sean. She got up and walked out of the restaurant. But once she was out, she ran. " Where did she go?! " Nekai asks. " I'll go see where she went, I'll be back when I'm back.. " Ricky said, going out of the restaurant and chasing Ariana. " Ari, where are you going?! " Ricky tries to catch her up. " Somewhere! " she cries and still runs away, she gives up and sits on the bench crying her eyes out. Ricky runs too her and sits down next to her, holding her arm. " Ariana why are you crying so much again. Was it Sean that did something? " she puts her head down. " How did you know " she slured those words. " It's obvious. " he says, looking into her eyes. " now, come on Ariana. You're a strong small woman. A dangerous woman. and you're the happiest sometimes. You can always make it through these problems, please stop crying cutie " Ricky puts his hand on her chin and lifts it up, then he uses his bandana to wipe her tears. " Now let's go back to the restaurant, they might be wondering where we are. " He says standing up, holding her hand while she was still sitting. " Wait, can we just stay here for a minute? " Ariana says pulling his hand for him to sit down again. " Alright, anything for you " he says, while they both sit down.