Morning

It was next morning, around 7am and they were still in bed, half asleep.   " Goodmorning baby " he smiles and got up from the bed, changing quickly.
" Morning, it's 7am, why are you changing? " she laughs. " Well, Chicago show tonight, and we need to go somewhere in the morning " he giggles. " Where are we going? " she questions. " Brian wants to go and get something to the store, he doesn't wanna go alone" Ricky laughs and opens the door to go to the other bedroom. " Don't leave me for long " Ariana says while giggling to what Ricky said, smiling at him. " I won't Ari " he walks into the bedroom where they all are. " I have a feeling Ari and Ricky are dating.. " Max says as Ricky walks in, but didn't hear him. "I think we all do " Nekai says quietly as Ricky comes and sits on the bed. "Hey guys " he sits and smiles. " Hey! " Brian said, and the others.  " It's only you, me and Ariana going to get that thing I need " he added. Ricky nodded his head yes. " We need to set up the arena stage before you guys come back " Scott said. A couple of minutes later, after Ari changed, Ariana opens the door, and walks in. But she randomly collapsed to the floor. "Ariana! " Ricky shouted and went to pick her up from the floor. He whispered " Baby are you okay? " and picked her up. " Yea, im fine " she lifts up and goes to sit on the bed. " when are we going? " she says yawning. "In like 10 minutes " Brian said. " o-okay " she lies down on the bed. " is she okay? " Brian asks Ricky. "I don't even know " he says.
       10 minutes had passed and Ariana, Ricky and Brian went to Ricky's car to go to the mall. " we better not get stopped by loads of fans here, we need to get to the arena as soon as possible"  Ariana says as she gets out of the car.
They walk into the mall and some paparazzi were around, not a lot of fans stopped her, luckily. They got into the store that Brian wanted to go to. "what do you even want from here? " Ariana asked. " My mom's birthday is next week. I need to buy her a card and post it tomorrow " Brian says as Ariana laughs. " Okay, try and be quick Bri " her and Ricky stay outside the shop. He held her hand and put it behind her back so no one sees. They talk till Brian comes back. After 10 minutes they finally leave and go to the arena.