Out n about

Still in Ricky's arms, Ariana is trying her best not to fall asleep on him. " I'm so tired, I can't fall asleep though " Ariana says. " I know what to do to keep you awake " Ricky smirks and laughs. He gets on top of her. He starts giggling. He kisses her and she kisses back, it lasts a couple of minutes.
Ricky grabs around her neck and carries on. A knock at the door, someone walks in.
" getting it on again " Max walks in laughing. " You're pregnant, you don't wanna be again " he laughs even more. " Max! What the hell! " Ricky comes off her. " Is that even possible? " Ariana asks. " Privacy please! " she adds. " I'm sorry.. " he walks out putting on one of those fake pouts. She keeps laughing because she knew that he knew she was joking. " wanna carry on? " he whispers in her ear. " I wish. I gotta get ready, we need to go out " she chuckles.
     After getting ready, Ariana and Ricky get into his car getting ready to go for a walk. As she walks in the car, she sings a line from one of her songs off her new album. ' tryna sit in the back of his whip, and just cancel my plans '. She says humingly. Ricky looks at her and smiles. " you cutie " he watches her sit down and he slowly puts his hand on her thigh. " you're the cutest " Ariana says. They arrive in the mall, it wasn't so crowded there for once. " What we gonna get " she says in her cute voice. " I have no idea. Whatever we want " he says, putting his arm around the back of her neck and bumping into her, hugging her. "okay bossy " she says. " that's my dogs name. He isn't here, you've mistaken " he laughs. " Whatever Mr Alvarez ", "Yea okay Miss Grande " they both chuckle.
       After atleast three hours of shopping, they decide to go back. They were tired. They walk into the hotel room, with all the crew watching them. " what we done? " she asks sarcastically. " Nothing " Scott says, laughing. They both go and sit down near the desk where everyone else is. "How was your day " Tracy asks. " It was alright ". Ricky looks at Ariana. "Only alright? " he fakes a sad face. "I'm sorry baby, I had an amazing day " she hugs him and smiles. They all play cards for the rest of the afternoon.