Backstage / What's wrong Ari?

After the show, they all stayed backstage for a while to hang out as they didn't wanna go back to the hotel straight after. " WHAT AN AMAZING FIRST SHOW Y'ALL! " Ariana shouts as she runs towards the crew, but went straight to Ricky and she jumps on him to hug him. " awh, look at them.. " Tracy whispers into Brian's ears. " It's weird their not a couple yet " He says back at Tracy. " But maybe they are.. " She walks away leaving Brian clueless.
" That was amazing Ari, good job " Ricky said dropping her down gently to the ground. " Thank you, but you were even more amazing " she winks and walks away to go towards her dressing room. She gets her phone out and tweets. ' thank u Missouri! You babes were amazing tonight, what a way to kick off my  first world tour <3 ' the fans retweeted the tweet and started commenting stuff about her and Ricky and how they would be cute together. She didn't mind it but all she knew is that the fans didn't know her and Sean were over yet. She didn't know what to do so she went back to the crew and sat down with them. " Ari you look depressed again.. " Brian said as Ari sits down. She didn't reply and she just put her head down. Bri grabbed her arm, lifted her up and tugged her to the side. " Tell me " she sighs as Brian says that. "Ugh. Okay. Right. Fans are commenting stuff saying me and Ricky would look cute together. But it's just.. Like they don't know I've broke up with Sean. I don't want haters calling me a slut and a whore. " Brian looks at her. "So you're not a couple? " he chuckles. "What, no! Please this is serious " she says with a frown. " I'm sorry Ari. What about you say in your first honeymoon tour diary today that you and Sean broke up.. And upload it on youtube "
She looks up to him and nods her head " Good thinking Bri.. Thanks " she runs back to sit down. " Let's get ready to head back to the hotel " she says.
They were clearing the stage up when Ariana was backstage tidying the dressing room she was in. While she was there, Ricky came in. " What you doing " he says going up to her. " Just tidying here and taking stuff to the Tour Bus, wanna help? " she tells him while she looks directly at him. " Sure Ari " he lifts the stuff up and they take them to the tour bus. When they arrive at the tour bus, they decide to stay there because the crew were almost finished and she had finished taking the stuff with Ricky. They sit down on the sofa and talk a little. " Listen Ari I know you've been a bit down lately, so just for you to remember I'll always be here for you " his hands slowly reaches towards hers. " Thank you, Ricky.. " she says as she looks into his eye. " No problem.. " they start looking at eachother. They get closer and closer to eachother... They're lips were about to touch.. Till they got the distraction from the crew. " HEYY GU- " Ariana and Ricky jump to the side pretending nothing happened. " We saw nothing. Don't worry. " Scott says as the rest of the crew laugh with him. " I-it's fine.. " Ariana says while she turns around facing the wall. " you okay? " Nekai asks. " Yea, I'm alright don't worry. " Ari lies. They were all ready for a ride back to the hotel.