Hospitals

"Have you called them?" Brian shouts at Tracy that was downstairs. "yes, they're on their way!" Tracy says rushing back upstairs. "She won't answer, she won't move" Ricky says. "Ricky she'll be alright she probably just had a panick attack and fell unconscious" Scott said. "That's what she's done! Ugh I told her not to panick about it" Ricky said. "And now we know she panicked about something, can you tell us all what happened?" Brian asks and Ricky just stays silence. "we can't tell anyone right now.." Ricky says. "Please!" Bri begs. "no! We might in a bit but not now!" He says getting a little annoyed. "ugh, fine" Brian says walking downstairs to see where the ambulance is. A couple of minutes later the ambulance comes in with a bed stretcher, going upstairs to get Ariana. "do you know what happened?" The doctor asks. "She had a panick attack and fell unconcious.." The doctor noded and took her into the van.
        They arrived at the hospital and everyone was there. She finally woke up. "Wh-where am I?" She asks. "Ariana, your awake! And your at the hospital baby" he hugs her tightly, not to tight. "Why?" She asks as she was confused. "Because you had a panick attack" he says. The doctor comes in. "So, Ariana. You do know your-" The doctor says as Ariana interrups quickly. "Yea, I do know that.." She says. The crew looks confused, while Nekai was sat there knowing what she was going on about. "That's why you had a panick attack, you were nervous about it, so you need to just relax" Ari nodded her head and looked at the crew. "you gonna tell us?.." Max asks. "Ricky can tell you when I'm asleep. Im gonna go to sleep for a bit" she says, as she closes her eyes and gets to sleep. After a couple of minutes she was flattered. "So, what is it?" Gracie got all excited and asked quickly. "Sit down guys" Ricky says as he sits down with them. "Right, let's just say, Ariana's pregnant guys.." Their faces drop. "Wait, your kidding right?" Brian asked. "No, you wanted the truth, so you got the truth" he says. "Unexpected" Max says. "Yea it was, but im happy! Congrats" Gracie added. "She literally doesn't feel like she can do it though" he says while frowning. "She's strong though, she will be able to do it" Tracy smiles. They all talk to him and give them the support. "thanks for the support guys, it means a lot" he smiles. "No problem, anything for you guys" Max says.
About half an hour had passed and Ariana woke up. "Ariana! Your awake!" Nekai says. "Yes, I am. Did Ricky tell yall?" She asks. "Yes! Congrats girl" Tracy goes up to her own and hugs her. "thank you Tracy" she says. "I really hope I can cope with this" she adds. "You can! You're strong" Tracy smiles.

OMG. YOU DONT EVEN U UNDERSTAND HOW SORRRRYYYY I AM !!!!! IVE BEEN BUSY; AND HAD TO DELETE WATTPAD.

BUT. IM BACK! OMG ILY ALL THANKS FOR STILL READING IM SORRY FOR KEEPING Y'ALL WAITING ♡ ( DW IS AMAZING OMF! Thinkin bout you, sometimes, moonlight and greedy is my faves ♡)