Tour buses

It was the next day and Ariana woke up in Ricky's arms. She looked around and slowly fell asleep again. But before she had the chance to fall asleep Brian came in. He saw her in his arms. " ARIANA, RICKY " he shouts walking into the room. " We're up we're up! " Ariana shouts and gets out of bed quickly. " You too, Ricky " Brian says lifting him up. " We gotta get going, it's 4am you can sleep on the bus. " Brian leaves the room. " Come on cutie, get up we need to get our stuff ready and head to the tour bus. " Ricky says going towards her. " Ugh why did we have to wake up, there's not a show for another 3 days and we have to head down to Milwaukee now, like are you serious " Ariana says with a frown on her face. "look at the bright side, you'll get 1 and a half of free days to spend " Ricky says hugging her. " Yea I know, I'm stressed but I'm just gonna enjoy everyday " she looks up to him.
         After they all got ready, the crew went to the bus at around 5am and got ready to go. All the crew were already on the bus, but Ricky and Ariana were a bit late. They got onto the bus, finally. " YAYYY, YOU GUYS ARE FINALLY HERE! " Scott shouts along with the rest. " Yahhh! " Ariana giggles and smiles. She goes to sit down next to Tracy, Nekai and Gracie. " Heyyy Ari" Nekai says. " Hey guys " she says with a little frown face. " Okay Ari seriously what's up " Gracie asks. " I'll tell you back in the hotel, it's too crowded with all the crew right now " the crew turned around to Ari. " What about us? " Ricky laughs. " Nothing just nothing " Ari giggles. " Okay we totally believe you" he turns around and the crew laugh. They all were a bit bored and tired on their ' 7 hour ' bus trip to Chicago. The girls left Ari and went to the rest of the crew because she wasn't feeling like herself. Ricky came over and sat with her. " What's up girl " He lifts her chin up.  " Nothing. I'm fine. " Ariana says, forcing her head to go back down. " How about you get some sleep. We'll be there in about 3 hours, I hope you get better. " he says standing up getting ready to go back to the crew. " Ricky wait.. " she says. " Yea? " he comes back on the sofa- bed. " Stay with me? " she looks him in the eye with a cute cat valentine voice. " I will, you can fall asleep on my shoulder if you want " he says coming to lay down with her. "Thank you Ricky " she puts her hesd on his shoulder and falls asleep. Ricky slowly get off and puts ariana comfy on the bed as she was fast asleep. For the rest of the ride some slept; played some games and listened to music.