Is everything gonna be okay?

Ariana's POV :

I just woke up, in Ricky's arms and I'm drained. I have no idea why, but my stomach's hurting so I'm guessing it's something to do with the baby. I just hope everythings okay.

" Ricky baby " I whisper into his ears. "It hurts " I keep telling him but he won't answer. " What hurts peeench " he asks me in his morning voice. " My stomach. It might just be morning sickness " I say back to him and kiss him on the fore head.

Ricky's POV:

I woke up to my sweet Ariana waking me up with her cute ass voice. I didn't quite get what she wanted but she said she was ill and her stomach was hurting. It's obviously morning sickness and if it isn't I'd have to take her to the doctor.. she's so cute.

" Okay baby, let's see how it is in a bit and if it still isn't better I'll take you to the doctor " Ricky says. " Thanks for taking care of me, I love you " Ariana says cuddling up to him.
" Love you more " he hugs her.

It's the afternoon and Ariana still doesn't feel well, she wonders why because her morning sickness wasn't usually like this.
" Does it still hurt? " Ricky asks coming in for a hug.
" Yes. As fuck " She hugs him.
" come on. I'm taking you to the hospital "
Ricky grabs her and walks with her to the car.

**********************

R - we're at the hospital and waiting patiently to get in. She's been in pain for a while now, so I wanted to go and check just in case it's something serious.

" Miss Grande can you come through please "
The doctor shouts her name and smiles towards her, leading her into the room. Ricky holds her hand and they walk in.

" So, what's up? "
The doctor asks.
" I've been having servere pains lately, all day not only mornings. "
" Months? "
" I'm not so sure "
The doctor asked Ariana to unzip her jeans to her belly button and the doctor put some weird jel on the area.  She starts rubbing the machine on her belly.
" You're around 2 months ma'am  "
The doctor says, while Ariana looks at Ricky smiling.
" Thank you. So is everything okay? "
" I'm not so sure. It does look like she or he has been growing but hasn't been moving around a lot "
Ariana looks at the doctor.
" but.. She or he is gonna be okay.. Right? "
" we cannot promise anything ma'am. But it looks okay right now. If this carries on please come again as soon as possible "
The doctor says opening the door, smiling at the couple.
" Bye "
Ariana smiles and walks out.
Ricky puts his arm around her neck.
" Everything will be okay baby, I love you, let's get home and relax "

They go back home. They cuddled, Ariana was sad about what the doctor told her. But they both kept thinking positive.