Do you?

It's the next day and Ariana woke up super early. she was sat in her bedroom for a bit because she knew no one was awake, till she heard a knock on the door. " Can I come in? " Ricky's voice echoed through the door. " Yea sure " she says. He walks towards her and sits down. " So, are you feeling better?.. " he asks. " yea, yesterday really made me happy. " she smiled. " good! Happier? " he grabs Ariana's arm. " I'm happier. " she sighs in a cute way and smiles.  " Good... " he let's go of her arm slowly and gets up. " Well, I'm gonna go change, I'll be back cutie " she noded and her jaw dropped, she was really happy that he called her a cutie, she didn't know if he liked her, and wasn't sure if she liked him too at the moment.
          Ariana changed and headed downstairs to see the rest, Ricky was still in the bedroom changing. She walked down the steps and the crew was looking at her. " why you guys looking at me like that... " she looks at them as she says the words each step slowly. " come here, we need to ask you something " Tracy says. Ariana was a bit frightened of what they were gonna ask her. " sit down " Ariana sits down. "
So?... " She says slowly. " You like Ricky.. Huh? " they smirk. " N... Guys I can't talk about this right now " she says while she stands up, while Brian pulls her back down on the sofa. " Ariana seriously, you've been acting weird around him lately. " she rolls her eyes while Brian says that. " Can we please just.. " Ari said, shaking a little. "No.. What's wrong.. " Nekai said " I BROKE UP WITH SEAN OKAY, I COULD'NT COPE WITH HIM ANYMORE !! " she shouts and takes all her anger out on her crew, she didn't want to but she had no choice. " Wow... Ariana I'm so sorry " Brian said, with the whole crew jawdropped with her angryness.
R - I opened the bedroom door to Ariana shouting. Shit, I didn't know what happened to her. I was scared, I was listening to her conversation with the crew, but she was crying. I ran downstairs, I screamed her name and sat down, hugging her, holding her in my arms. I thought for a minute, I felt like she was just getting comfortable because she was in my arms. She's so cute. Im not gonna lie.
          She cries on his shoulder and lets the tears out. " I'm sorry.. I might of got a little mascara on your shoulder " she frowns and rubs his shoulder. " it's fine " he chuckles a bit and smiles. She puts her head back on his shoulder and holds around his neck without noticing. " ooooo Ari!! " Brian shouts. " Sh. I'm not in the mood " she says in a way,  wanting to laugh. Ricky put his hand around her. After a couple of minutes, she lets go of him and whispers in his ear ; " thank you Ricky. Thank you for letting me cry on your shoulder. " she smiles and looks him in the eye. " It's fine.. " he hugs her and let's go after a long two minute hug. " Ariana you need to chill " Scott says. " I CAN'T !! " she says, angrily again. " see what I mean?!" He says, standing up. " Ugh guys, I'm really sorry. I'm going through a hard time right now. " she says as she runs a little into the kitchen. " Ari I didn't mean to ups- " Scott was cut off by Ariana. " It's fine.. This is all my fault " she comes back to sit with them. " it's not! Okay! Just... Let's just play a game to get our minds off this now.. ". Everyone agreed, and throughout the night Ariana was sat next to Ricky and they all played some games.