First Kiss

Ricky and Ariana were still outside on the bench. She talked to him for a little and he kept her company. He put his hand around ariana. " Ricky I think I need to talk to you about something " Ariana puts her hand on his face turns his head around, so he faced her. " Okay.. Go on then " he smiles. " Right okay, I think I.. " she says but Ricky stops her. " Like me?" She looks at him while he says it. "No.." Ariana says staring at him. Ricky was saying in his mind, ' shit this is awkward '. " I'm kidding with you Ricky haha, you looked so embarresed then. But yea there you go, I like you.. But how do you know? " She asks suspiciously. " Phew, and don't tell him I swear, but Brian, he heard you talking" Ricky said, Ariana was a bit pissed with Brian but she didn't mind it. So she was just gonna try and keep it calm with him. " Okay, well... " She says. " Well, I like you too.. " Ricky says wondering what her answer would be. "aw, Ricky... " she went closer to him and he went closer to her. She put both arms on his shoulder and their lips meet.. She kissed his soft lips and he kissed her back. They were in the kiss for a while, after about 2 minutes she pulled back from it. " So, huh, first kiss right? " she giggles. " Right.. You're so cute " he goes back into it and they kiss again.
          They decide to go back to the restaurant. Ricky goes in and She chases him. He sits down on the table, with Ariana walking behind him and sits down next to him. She had a huge smile on her face. Ricky just stared at her and laughed. Nekai was sat next to Ricky too, on the other side. She noticed a red smudged stain on the outline of his lips. " Ricky.. What's that?" she laughs and stares at Ariana.
" What's what? " Ricky says tapping around his mouth. " Nothing. " Ariana says while giggling, wiping the stain off his lips. " Okay " Nekai stares and laughs. " Sooo... Y'all finished? " Scott asks and stands up. " yup " they all say.
         They all leave the restaurant, saying thank you. They all strangely decided to jog off back to the hotel. When they arrive, Ariana runs into her and the other girls hotel room and jumps on the bed all happy and excited.
" What's up with you Ariana? You were all sad and you came back all happy " Gracie asks. " Well, uhm, you can't tell anyone... " she says. " of course we wont tell anyone " Gracie smiles. "Well, when I left, you guys knew Ricky came after me, and... " The girls get all excited and jumpy. " DID YOU KISS?!?" Tracy asks in excitement, but loudly. " Yes! Shh! You said that a bit too loudly! " Ari giggles. " now that explains the lipstick smudge on his lips" Nekai bursts out laughing. Then suddenly, Scott walks in.