We need to talk

It's been 4 months since the first honeymoon tour and they have already almost travelled half the world. The 1st leg had finished and they were on the 2nd leg in europe now. They had two days off to do whatever they wanted. So they all just chilled. By this time everyone knew Ricky and Ariana were dating.
         " I'm sweating so much lately " Ariana randomly says, putting her hand on her forehead and looks down. " Maybe because it's hot? " Brian said. "Bri it's freezing like hell here right now" Gracie added, laughing. Ariana was laying next to Ricky and he had his arm around her neck. " Ugh fuck! " she shouts. " what Ari? " Ricky asks. "Heartburn again, I need that medicine" he stares at her. " you've been having it for over 6 days now Ariana, are you sure your okay? " Tracy looks at her. "  Yea, im sure im fine Tracy " she smiled.
         After a couple of minutes, Ricky was still looking at her and he grabbed her wrist. She took her upstairs and the crew was all confused. " Where are we going? " she asks. " I need to talk " he takes her to the bedroom. " Right Ariana, so you've been constantly sweating, heartburn and... " he says. " I kinda haven't been on for 1 and a half months.... " her eyes widened and she just stared down. " Ariana, you do know what this might mean right? " ricky says that and stares completely at her. " pregnant? I thought we used protection.. " she says as she gets up and walks around the room. " but we did right? " he asks. " I dont even remember.. " she added and ran downstairs quickly. " Ariana hold up!! " Ricky shouted and ran after her. She sat down on the couch and started having some kind of panick attack. "Ariana Ariana Ariana, baby you'll be fine " he sits down next to her and taps her back while pulling her into his chest. " I-I can't " she says. " you dont know for sure babe! " he held her. "I need to get a test... " she whispers into his ear. So, Ricky went into the other room to look if there was any there incase. He looked and looked, and he finally found one. He told Ariana to come over and they went upstairs quickly. "okay Ari. I found one. Now just get into the bathroom, you'll need to wait a bit though babe " he kissed her forehead and let her in. She comes out the toilet after she did it and they had to wait around 15 minutes. They go downstairs for 15 minutes and go back up. "So? " Ricky asks. She pulls it out and checks it.