Prologue

Prologue

*Rebecca's P.O.V*

*The Next Day*

"Why me?" I asked myself like a crazy person, My body was curled up in a ball on my bed. I could feel the cold tears dripping down my face. I felt like a completely mess but I didn't care no one could see me; Unless they could somehow.

"Because you're special" The voice in my head boomed like her voice was being amplified through a loud speaker. Her tone was fragile which contrasted against the deadly volume. You would think voices in your head would be rough and dark but instead this one seems friendly all apart from the fact she won't get the hell out my head.

I sighed, my hands coming in contact with my knotted brown hair which I tugged on frantically while pulling my body up in a sitting position on the bed. I thought moving to Beacon Hills would be peaceful but now I feel like some kind of lunatic! I mean yesterday I found myself standing by a dead body! I could feel my heart thumping against my rib cage as I took another breath, clearly wanting to explode out my chest and run away.

"How am I special, I am no-one I am Rebecca Martin the most unimportant girl in the world!" I screamed out in rage, as well as the voices being amplified it was like my anger was. Luckily no one could hear me or else I would soon be locked up in a mental institute for being crazy.

I rolled my brown eyes while using my hands to push myself off the bed, feeling agitated by just being still . I started pacing backwards and forwards in the room, until I stopped when I noticed a shadow which seemed to be casted by what looked like a mechanical figure. My teeth were chipping away at my red nails which I was frantically biting at. I looked back but the figure was gone.

"You don't understand what you are yet, but you will soon. I promise. You just need to listen Rebecca You need to do everything I say" The voice instructed in my mind, a slight sound of a plea softening the tone.

"What am I? What do you want me to do? " I questioned, I furrowed my eyebrows together while I stood in front of my body length mirror which reflected my ugly state right back at me. My body was imprisoned within sweats and my face was left nude. Great Becca you look like a tramp, especially with that messy bun which makes you look like a potato. I just wanted to put makeup on and make myself feel great but I feel distraught, helpless and isolated.

"I can't tell you. These people; The alpha will tell you. And you need to do whatever I say ,like If I say run! I mean run your bloody ass off and don't look back. If I say stop that boy from drinking that bottle of water, you will put your life on the line to stop that boy. Your the only one that can save them now. Only you Becca" They voice muttered slightly causing an ache to run through my mind while I attempted to massage the pain away.

I sat back down on my bed waiting for my next instruction by the voice which randomly started talking to me. "You need to find Scott McCall, Whatever you do don't let him do anything stupid"

I felt anger start to bubble and fizz throughout me, It was like someone had shook a bottle of soda and if you open it. I couldn't control my anger I just let it fizzed out of me. "I don't even know who this fucking kid is and now you want me to be his personal body guard. I can't even defend myself let alone anyone else" I snapped at myself yet the name did bring some kind of a fuzzy feeling to me like I sort of knew him. Great Rebecca you're going insane.

I was left with a blank mind for a couple of minutes before a reply. " You do know him but you forgot. You will remember when you need to" Was the only words which popped into my mind. I sighed, scratching at the back of my neck while thinking of something new to ask.

"Who are you?" I felt the shake and termer in my voice, I mean this person clearly couldn't be alive. Unless they had some crazy ability to talk in other's minds. My fingers rushed through my brown bangs while I pushed them out my face.

"I died, I should be there to help Scott but I can't. For some reason I can connect to you Imogen mainly because you are my best friends cousin. My name is Allison." The voice explained to me, I felt a sort of cold chill run through my veins making me feel utterly depressed. I didn't know this girl but I felt bad that she died.

Before I had the chance to even reply she cut me off. "Your mother is coming, She wants you to meet your neighbours. The Dunbar's. Rebecca their son Liam is important, you need to keep an eye on him. You need to help him, his going to need someone to have his back. It's going to have to be you."  The voice came through again but now in a much happier tone then it was just seconds before. Man I'm going to end up with a headache after all this.

There was a knocked at my door, just like Allison said. I muttered a come in and then the door burst open and my Mom stood their in a dress while looking down at me in shock. Wow did I look that ugly. "Rebecca, hurry up and get ready. I said we will be at the Dunbar's in 5 minutes" My mother gasped making me roll my eyes.

My mom acts like such a perfectionist and she just needs to calm down. "Well you never mentioned this to me " I muttered under my breath, grabbing my brush off the table and starting to run it through the knots which had formed in my hair due to sleeping.

My mother managed to hear my low whisper with her un-supernatural hearing abilities and quickly snapped "Rebecca just be quiet and get ready" then she strutted out the room. I sighed, why does my mother expect so much of me? Always compares me to Lydia 'oh look your cousin is beautiful, oh look Lydia has a perfect GPA, Oh look Lydia survived being attacked by a mountain Lion and lived to tell the tale. Lydia has enough credit's to graduate' I'm sick of hearing Lydia stories.

"Well maybe you can make your own" Allison whispered in my mind making my cheeks heat up in embarrassment, does everything I think now is shared with Allison or something. I mean now there is no privacy in my life.

I ignored her voice and grabbed a pair of skinny jeans and a simple blouse to replace my sweats and tank top. "By the way, your neighbours son is hot. Might want to dress a little better" The voice haunted my head again making me bite down on my lip. Hmm.

Even some voice in my head thought I was a tamp.... My life if perfect right now

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey guys, thanks for reading the Prologue. I kind of wanted to give an overview of Rebecca's power of being able to hear voices in her head, there will be more then one voice but it will mostly be Allison's voice over the others. Nothing much more in the prologue tbf.

Also I just had to bring Allison back because she had always been my favourite character so I'm sorry.

The starting of this story won't be in the Teen wolf show it will basically be Rebecca getting to know Liam (while the pack are at Mexico) and then will go straight to the episode of Scott biting Liam.

Thanks for reading and hope you continue

-DunbarX