7. Intervention gone wrong

Chapter 7 - Intervention gone wrong

*Rebecca's P.O.V*

I smiled looking into my body length mirror. I had to admit I looked amazing, I mean more amazing for pretending I'm going to some fake party. I was rocking a black and white checked flannel, black high wasted skinny jeans and a pair of black doc martins.

I readjusted my brown hair which fell past my shoulders in lose curls. I had decided to use a bit more makeup then I usually had, I used a light touch of foundation along with a berry red lipstick and a few coats of mascara which made my eyes look more defined.

I walked away from my mirror and picked up my phone which was on the bedside table. I sent a text to Liam saying that I would meet him out front. I grabbed my leather jacket off my bed and slipped it over my shoulder readjusting my hair again.

I quickly dashed down the stairs and out the door before my mother could ask me any questions on where I was going and with who. I shut the door behind me and turned but jumped backwards startled when Liam was standing on the door step with a small smile on his face.

"Shit Liam" I mumbled punching his arm playfully. "You almost gave me a heart attack" I laughed pushing some of my lose brown hair back behind my ear.

"Sorry" Liam mumbled slightly agitated. I looked up at the sky noticing that the moon was nearly at it's height and soon Liam will be able to feel it. I looked back at Liam who's eyes were glancing me up and down while his tongue ran along his bottom lip.

Kira pulled up at the curb but Liam didn't seem to notice he was too busy looking at me. "Li" I mumbled slightly embarrassed, yet he didn't reply to me he just kept staring. "Liam we need to go Kira is-" Liam cut me off by wrapping his hand around my waist and pulling me closer to him.

His touch sent spirals of warmth through my body which almost heated me up so I could no longer feel the bite of the cold air. "You look beautiful Becca" Liam grinned like he was in some sort of trance.

I blushed bright red looking down at the floor then back up to him. "Well your sort of hansom yourself" I poke pushing my hand through Liam's hair readjusting it for him. Kira beeped the horn of her car which made us both look at her.

"Are you two going to hurry up?" Kira asked shooting me a look making me remember this is some kind of intervention rather then a party. "Let's go" Liam smirked at me taking hold of my hand and walking me to the car where he opened the door for me which I thanked him for.

Me and Liam sat in the back of the car while Kira drove us. Kira kept rambling on trying to make convocation but honestly Liam wasn't interested, he was too busy looking around and breathing deeply. He kept staring at me which made me sort of paranoid. I mean do I have something on my face?

I noticed out the corner of my eye Liam becoming agitated meaning that the full moon was probably getting to him or messing with his mind. "You need to help him, You need to bring him back"

"Can you turn the music down?" Liam asked in a rude tone, his eyebrows were scrunched together showing his anger. I placed my hand on top of Liam's making him jump and look at me. 'are you okay?' I mouthed to him and he just nodded his head wearily.

"You want me to turn the music up?" Kira asked stupidly then turning up the music which was clearly being heighted for Liam's wolf hearing.

"Who'd you say was coming to this party?" Liam asked suspiciously which made my eyes widen at first. "Um... " Kira trailed off not knowing what to say but I jumped in to protect our lie "Everyone" I smiled falsely to Liam making him nod his head.