1. Liam Dunbar

Chapter 1- Liam Dunbar

*Rebecca's P.O.V*

I stumbled up the steps of the Dunbar's house. I sighed, my mother tutted at me while she pressed the doorbell. I shot a small glare at my mother while she rested her hands by her lap waiting for the door to be opened.

I told my Mom I can't walk in heels but what does she say ' You're wearing heels so you can make a good impression' How do heels even help make a good impression? "I told you I can't walk in heels" I hissed under my voice feeling the anger raise through me.

My mother just rolled her eyes while glancing back at me "Well your cousin Lydia can walk in heels without tripping" My mother boasted about Lydia again which made the gears inside my mind rub together making an awkward pain and yet more anger flare through me.

"Well why don't you go adopt Lydia as a daughter instead then" I spat back at my mother glaring even more daggers into her back. My brunet mother turned around while giving me an evil look. "Maybe I  will" She whisper/yelled, her voice was low but the tone of her voice made it sound like she was telling. I felt the guilt rush through my body leaving me numb, wow my mother really doesn't love me does she?

I let my head hung low while feeling like I just wrecked my mothers life. Me and my mother don't really get along mainly on the fact that we are so alike that we just clash however I know for a full fact I am a Daddy's girl.

"She doesn't mean it" Allison's sweet voice filled my mind almost making me jump out my own skin, I only started getting these voices this morning. My second Day in Beacon Hills. I wonder if it is because of this twisted town I have these voices or maybe something else.

The door was suddenly pulled open revealing a Brunet women with a bright smile on her face. "Mrs Martin, please come on in" Mrs Dunbar exclaimed in a chirpy voice. My mother smiled then introduced her to me where I shook the lady's hand and she directed us inside to the lounge.

Mrs Dunbar and my Mom were randomly talking about cooking, cleaning and childhood memories for some odd reason which left me there listening to their convocations dryly while occasionally agreeing if my Mom brought me into the topic some how. After a while my Mother started to talk about Lydia and how much she would love if I could be like her academic wise and I guess you could say Mrs Dunbar could tell I was getting agitated by the topic of convocation.

"Rebecca you can go upstairs and chill with Liam or do whatever you young teens do" Mrs Dunbar smiled over at me with a look of innocence on her face. I mentally scrunched up my face, I bet she doesn't want to know what young teenagers get up to in bedrooms.

"Remember to use protection" Allison laughed in my mind like she found this situation humorous, but how did she know what was being said? I did my best not to let a scowl take over my face while nodding my head and leaving the lounge.

"Shut up" I thought in my mind returning the words backs to the voice in my mind which taunted me. I slowly walked up the stairs where I came to a crossway, Which room was Liam in hmm. My eyes scanned along the hallways looking for a door which screamed 'Hormonal teenage boy' but most of the doors were just blank wood.

I scanned the room until my eyes randomly stopped on the first door on the left. It was like something inside me was drawing me to that room specifically. "That's it, that's his room" the voice boomed into my head again making me jump a little just thankful no-one could see me. I ran my hands through my hair thinking whether to just make a run for the front door and leave so I could just avoid this awkward situation like what do I even say anything.

'Oh Hey Liam, I'm your creepy next door neighbour and your mom sent me to chill in your room' I don't think that will end very well. "The future depends on you going into that room" Allison's words popped into my head making me even more confused. How can the future depend on me going into a room and potentially making a fool out of myself seriously.