12. His gone...

Chapter 12 - His gone.

I threw my fists at Liam again who managed to block it with his own. My body was aching everywhere, it felt like my muscles were crying for me to stop but I refused to give up. I was too determined learning how to fight. To learn how to survive.

I dropped my guard unintentionally, throwing another jab at Liam but he caught it in his fists. He twisted my arm a little making me gasp slightly at the small pressure he put on my arm. Liam immediately let go off my hand frowning at me due to the pain he managed to inflict with little movement.

"I'm sorry" Liam apologised, "I didn't mean to hurt you it's just your not lea-"Liam rambled on frantically while running his hand through his hair which was damped with sweat. I cut him off "It's fine Liam, it's not like my enemies would be any nicer" I scoff anger rising through my body as I stalk off from Liam and drown my mouth with water from my bottle.

Today I had mostly free periods and Liam was helping me learn how to fight. I needed to some how get stronger, I was one of the most weakest supernatural creatures in the pack. I didn't want to feel weak and inexperience, I want to feel strong and in control and to be in control I need to be in control of the situation. The burn on my neck reminds me everyday that I nearly died and I'm ashamed I couldn't do anything to help myself.

I was weak and I had to rely on help. I had to cry out for help.

I tug off my jacket leaving me in just a white tank top and a pair of black leggings. Liam ran his hands trough his hair stressfully again while biting down on his lip. I had to admit Liam does look cute in his gym stuff, a black muscle tank top which showed off his toned biceps. It was enough to make me want to melt.

"Are we going to get back to fighting or are you just going to stare at my muscles" Liam snapped impatiently, he would normally be much more flirty or humorous if he caught me staring at his biceps but instead he just seems really pissed off.

I rolled my eyes, walking up to Liam who held his hands up for guard. I did the same while looking for a target to hit him. "Bounce on your toes" He ordered me rudely.

I followed his order, bouncing on my toes until I found a convenient moment and punched my hand at him but he blocked it again.

I carried on throwing multiple punched until Liam grabbed one of them and spun me around so my back and bum were pressed against his front while his hot breath fanned against the back of my neck. He leaned his lips closer to my ear allowing his lips to graze against my ear lobe softly making my breath hitch by his sensitive touch.

"You need to keep your guard up babe" Liam muttered slightly seductively in my ear making me shiver. I was starting to get fed up of this all with Liam's moaning, but this stance at the moment I didn't really mind.

I tried to tug away but he held me tighter to him, Liam's lips pressed softly on my neck, slowly moving down while he nipped me every so often with his teeth. The touch of his lips on my skin was intoxicating and made me want to fall over the edge.

"Liam.." I awkwardly let a moan escape my lips which made me blush and him to chuckle, he eventually ended up letting me go. I instantly grabbed my water and started drinking more, my body sweating buckets from fighting a werewolf.

"Come on, breaks over" Liam snapped bouncing on his toes. I sighed, shaking my head and sitting down on the floor of the gym. "I've had enough Liam" I panted between each word trying to get as much oxygen as possible.

"But if you want to protect yourself then your going to have to learn how to fight. Stop being a wuss and get up!" Liam ordered his eyes flashing a light gold colour. For once I wasn't really that afraid maybe because I was angry myself.