13. A day with Dunbar

Chapter 13. A day with Dunbar

(An: This is another made up chapter from me, also I keep getting annoyed by the fact that Liam can't drive a car but in some states 15 year olds can drive motorbikes. As long as they have passed their tests for 4-6 months. Well hey Liam guess what soon you will be driving a motorbike mf.)

"I just don't get it" I exclaim loudly while rubbing my forehead with my index finger and my thumb. I glanced across as Lydia who was sat in the drivers seat, doing her best to concentrate on the road rather then look over at me.

"What sweetie?" Lydia asked with a soppy tone in her voice making me roll my eyes. "Why didn't I freak out, I mean when I found out Scott was a werewolf" I trailed off, my fingers interlocking and fiddling with each other as I spoke indicating my nervousness. I guess it was kind of a obsession I never got rid off.

Lydia let a small exhale come from her cherry red lips, glancing at me for a second while sending me a sympathetical look. "Well when I found out I didn't really freak out that much. I guess we were just born for this life" Lydia shrugged off my question.

"I hope not" I whispered grimancing at the thought of always being stuck in some kind of supernatural war. I mean I hope you already know my idea's on the supernatural before I have an hour long rant.

Today at 8:15 on a Saturday Lydia decided to come pick me up and take me shopping because she was bored. When I asked her why wasn't she going with Kira or Malia her response was their sitting their SATS which made me feel much more reassured that she wasn't using me because she had no one else.

Plus she let me cruise around an abandon street for a few minutes and giving me points on how to drive correctly since my last stunt of stealing my mothers car and driving. Let's just say my mother found out I took the car and she wasn't very impressed.

"So you and Liam" The strawberry blonde turned towards me with a cheesy grin on her face whilst wiggling her eyebrows. "Yeah and" I muttered with a sour tone while taking a sip of my coke.

Lydia shrugged her shoulder and pouted slightly "So how good is he in bed?" She asked casually making me choke on my coke which unfortunately went down the wrong hole making me cough and sputter for a good few seconds.

"What?!" I coughed out in disbelief, patting my chest whilst glaring at Lydia who smiled innocently. "I mean because he had werewolf abilities does he do it better?" Lydia asked curiously again whilst twiddling a strand of her strawberry blonde hair, smiling again at me like some innocent child.

Well she more likely needs a bible and some holy water is you ask me.

I blushed a deep red, my lips starting to shake and stutter form all the now rising tension. "Urm - Well Lydia. We have only been dating for like 2 weeks" I pointed out with a nervous chuckle wanting Lydia to drop the convocation completely. I didn't really plan on talking about my werewolf boyfriend or his sexual activities. But I guess that is just Lydia and her nosiness.

"So you haven't gave him a taste?" Lydia asked slamming her foot on the brakes gasping as she asked. I jolted slightly in my seat and shaking my head anxiously while Lydia patted my shoulder.

"You know you can do whatever you want with your boyfriends. Don't let peoples judging effect you" Lydia patted my shoulder again thinking her advice would actually benefit me. I scoffed slightly at Lydia shaking my head embarrassingly.

I don't plan on doing anything with anyone until I feel comfortable. I know I'm a virgin but is Liam? What if he has already done IT. Maybe he wants someone a little experienced. Lydia and her relationship advice isn't exactly the best to calm my subconscious.