22. Power of a banshee

Chapter 22. Power of a banshee

Could you please check out my New Stiles Stilinski Story - Crash & Burn. It's on my profile and any feed back will be gratefully appreciated.

"Help me" I heard the familiar voice scream out in a sound of agony and terror. I opened my eyes only to let air flow into my mouth and down into my lungs. I felt like my body jolted awake by a high voltage of electricity flowing through my veins.

My eyes adjusted to the darkness, the familiar darkness which I finally felt safe around mainly because it was the only thing which kept me separated from the bullshit which I have to face in Beacon Hills. I couldn't exactly remember what happened earlier.

All I knew is that I blacked out.

My eyes started to adjust and there were two figures I could pick out of the twilight filled room. There was a low pale light shining from the moon through a barred window.

It was Lydia and Stiles.

They were both on the floor attached to a metal bar by a pair of handcuffs keeping them restrained. I narrowed my brow clearly confused what was going on or where I was. Is this some sort of Banshee thing? Or am I just i don't know having a nightmare.

Reality felt like a nightmare at the moment.

"Lydia" I whispered, a cloud of breath formed when my air came in contact with the cold environment. I instantly wrapped my arms around my body like I was shielding myself from the coldness but the thing was I wasn't even cold.

"Lydia" I spoke again but much more loudly this time. She didn't respond nor did she flinch. What the hell was going on? Than it hit me- like being struck by a brick.

Am I dead? Am I a ghost?

I felt a stone lump form in my throat, blocking me from breathing. All that this caused was tears to form in my eyes, wanting to spill free. Why did I always cry when I was afraid?  I am sick of being afraid and I am sick of crying.

"I will not cry" I whispered to myself, my voice sounding shaky from my nervousness.

"I will not cry" I whispered through gritted teeth. My hand which I extended stop shaking, I felt like I was gaining control of myself again.

I quickly darted over to Lydia, instantly dropping down to my knee's, my hands moved towards the handcuffs wanting to try and attempt to free Lydia but when I touched them my hands went straight through them like an open window. I am a ghost

I attempted to do the same actions again but I just got the same result over and over again. It was useless, I felt useless. I am useless.

The door to the room slammed open making my heart jolt in my chest causing me to gasp and fall back on my bum. I looked up and a man, dressed like some kind of nurse, entered the room with a brief case in his hands. It probably had medicine in.

But why would a nurse be locking Lydia and Stiles up? Hold on didn't they say they were going to Eichen house?

This is bad indeed.

I tuned back in and this time the man was doubled over on the floor, crouched by Stiles like he was whispering into his ear with venomous words. I couldn't hear what they were discussing, it was like no words were actually leaving their mouths.

"Rebecca you need to wake up" I heard another familiar voice, by now my vision was going blurry and my body felt weak of energy. My legs buckled beneath me, a  horrid numb feeling started to sink in and I struggled to get up from where I was crouched by Lydia.