3. Battle on the lacrosse Field

Chapter 3- Battle on the lacrosse field.

*Rebecca's P.O.V*

It was the next day and I had came in early with Liam so I could watch his lacrosse practise like I agreed to doing. I felt shattered again; mainly because I have hardly been getting any sleep while being here. The voices in my head won't leave me alone, their like vultures trying to target me and it's starting to get on my nerves.

My hands rubbed at the bags which sat under my eyes, unfortunately I hardly got much time to putting makeup on due to the fact that Liam wanted to leave so early. "What if they don't want me on the team?" Liam asked for the 10 billionth time making me groan.

I turned grabbing his shoulder, we stood right outside of the boys changing rooms where we could already hear the loud chattering of the boys in the room. "Listen, they are going to love you Liam. Just do your best and they will take you on, they must be stupid if they don't put you on the team." I shot another reassuring smile to Liam thinking I knew what I was talking about but really it was all from the heart.

Liam's face turned from a nervous frown to a bright grin, he dropped his bag on the floor and through his arms around me and pulled me into a hug. My heart jumped in my chest as his arms squeezed lightly on my body which made little tingles heat up my flesh.

It was like his touch took away the voices, his touch took away the aching sound of silence in my head. For once I felt normal, for once in Beacon Hills I felt me.

Me and Liam spent a few more seconds hugging where I felt his heavy breath fanning down onto my skin causing my heartbeat to increase rapidly booming against my rib cage. Oh my god is this normal? I mean hugging a hot guy makes your heart rate increase right? I'm not going crazy am I?

We pulled away from our hug and Liam picked up his bag which he previously dropped on the floor whilst biting on his lower lip which made my heart flutter. He looked so adorable. We stood awkwardly for a minute while Liam just twiddled his lacrosse stick, "Good luck on the field" my voice croaked while I spoke, Liam rubbed at the back of his neck.

"Yeah, Thank you so much" He mumbled while his cheeks flashed a bright red. "I'm going to go get a seat" I mumbled and started walking away where I near enough tripped down the stairs while Liam laughed at my near accident. Oh god could this moment get anymore embarrassing.

I walked out the school and towards the lacrosse field. Today was very bright and only a little breeze, so I might get on with some studying while watching and cheering Liam on. I got a seat in the bleacher while taking out my biology and started doing some work.

After 10 minutes of working and people taking seats around me, but no one really sitting that close, some of the team came out and started practicing; I didn't really know anyone apart from Liam, Garret and this kid called Brad. Liam, Garret and Brad walked over to the goalie net where Liam got in goal waving and smiling at me which I returned.

He put his helmet on so it covered his cute little face, while Garret and Brad kept picking up balls and throwing them towards the goal. Liam just kept catching them showing no difficulty what so ever in moving his lacrosse stick to catch the ball.

My mouth fell wide open at his display, he was amazing. Scratch that he was supernatural! Liam held up his hand indicating to the two attackers to stop pelting the balls. Liam then stepped forwards and took off his helmet glancing up to me and sending me a signature smirk of cockiness. I must admit he was amazing.

A blonde haired girl who sat below me in the bleachers whistled while staring at Liam which caused a fire of jealousy to spread through me. I don't really know exactly why I'm jealous; Liam is cute and we do flirt a bit but I don't really think he likes me like that.