11. "Anything for you babe"

Chapter 11 - "Anything for you babe"

*A/N- The start of this chapter is the start of Orphaned but then the rest after that is kind of my own scene of Liam and Rebecca.*

"Guys, back off. " Coaches voice rang through my ears automatically making me roll my eyes in annoyance. I almost died around 10 minutes ago and here I am forced to listen to coaches whinny voice.

"You can get your gear tomorrow. If anybody sees Garrett, you notify the police immediately. " Coach yelled making me grip my ears with my hand. Liam furrowed his eyebrows noticing and then wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into his chest where his arm rubbed my shoulder protectively.

"Then tell him he's off the damn team." Coached barked again pointing a finger at the lacrosse players as they went out the door. Mr McCall and some more police officers kept asking me and Brett questions as well as giving a statement and quite honestly all I wanted to do is go home and watch Netflix.

"Dad, really. She's okay." Scott spoke up for me and sending me a short smile probably able to tell that I felt uneasy from the look on my face. Mr McCall sighed but nodding his head and flipping over his notepad indicated he wasn't going to ask any more questions so I just snuggled back into Liam.

"I should've been here." Mr McCall hung his head seeming disappointed but I could tell this was more of a family thing rather than for me to get involved. "And I said I would be at the games."

Me and Liam left Scott and his Dad to their own privacy, I mean I kind of need my own space at the moment the thoughts in my head were getting kind of hectic along with all these voices which cloud my head.

"Are you okay?" Liam asked me, breaking our cold silence. I glanced up to him noticing him shaking his head while rubbing his eyes with his free hand. "That's a stupid question just ignore that" Liam muttered.

I arched my eyebrow slightly but nodded my head. "I'm scared Liam" I whispered in a low tone, I did my best to hold in the tears but really who could blame me. I nearly died tonight. Liam instantly pulled me into a hug placing a light kiss on my forehead.

"I know - I don't blame you but I guess we are just going to have to be strong" Liam ran his hands up and down my back amplifying some warmth into my body which was amazing since all I could feel was the cold, stone feeling od death lurking around you.

"But I don't want to be strong Liam. I want a normal life where I can be happy. Were, We can cuddle and watch films and sit on the roof and watch the sun set without having to panic if your going to lash out and transform or whether I'm going to appear by some dead body" I snapped rudely at Liam unintentionally but was just lost in my emotions.

Liam sighed hanging his head slightly with a clear look of disappointment. "So your ashamed I'm a werewolf..." Liam trailed off gulping hard like he had a stone in his throat. I instantly felt bad for him because it wasn't his fault he was a werewolf it was either werewolf or die. I'd rather have Liam a werewolf rather then him dead.

Liam tried to move away but I gripped his hand in my tight grasp causing him to stop and clearly becoming agitated. "Liam I didn't mean it like that. I don't care that your a werewolf. But this isn't exactly the life I wanted. I'm just scared Liam, I don't want to lose you or I don't want to die."

Liam's eyes locked with mine, they glossed over making him look like his going to cry. "These things don't end good Liam and I just don't want to die. I want to walk out of this alive with you" I lifted his hand placing a small kiss which made him shiver slightly like he forgot we were together.

He stepped closer to me so that our faces were only a few centimetres apart, his breathes became heavy indicating that he was getting angrier. His breath fanned against my face making me inhale his amazing mint scent. His eyes were now a dark blue which was filled with rage and the tint of the night sky.