Epilogue + Sequel

Epilogue

My eyes fluttered open to the peaceful sound of short, but heavy breathes being panted into the air around me. The sun light beamed a silhouette around Liam's curtain letting some rays into the room.

The aching of my skull started to thump deeper into my head by looking at the bright light. The memories of last night flooded back and there was a clear ache in my legs which accompanied the pain in my head. A sort of sadness sunk through me, like that storm cloud I thought of yesterday. The memory of Liam getting mad at me yesterday was enough to make me feel sad, but his actions from last night clearly showed he was no longer in a mood.

I ran my hand through my hair which was sprawled across Liam's pillow, I inhaled the smell embedded onto his pillow and glanced at the sleeping beta. He looked extremely cute, his lips curling into a small smile indicating he was dreaming about something that made him smile. Or maybe just last night- hopefully not the bad parts of it.

He turned slightly, a small whisper leaving his lips. "I love - you". I checked whether he was asleep and he clearly was but I blushed at his cute little whisper.

I lifted the warm blankets from my cosy body, wanting to get myself a drink and make some food for Liam when he wakes up. My naked body started to shiver from the light chill, I quickly tiptoes over to Liam's draws and pulled out a baggy shirt and a pair of boxers which I slipped on then turned towards the door.

I danced over to the door my mood extremely happy which was strange from how I felt last night. I guess the happiness stemmed from the fact that all this supernatural nonsense was over and had been for the best part of two weeks. Now me and Liam had the proper chance to go on dates, road trips, learn to skateboard together, take embarrassing selfies and not having to care if someone or something was coming to kill us.

Life felt perfect at the moment- as long as I could control my anger. Everything would be fine.

I turned the handle of the door and left the room. I watched my bare feet patting against the laminate floor only for my body to bump into something hard and cold. I glanced up and felt the colour start to drain from my face. My heart jumped from my chest basically out of my throat. I thought this was all over.

Stood in front of my was a metal man, a robotic yet menacing mask covering his face. The same robotic man from my dreams. The same one I had seen before. In the dark shadows of the street. His head tilted at me like he was examining me, he let out a sound which resembled a cracking Tv which was out of tuned. Every breath he took just admitted that horrid crackling sound.

I didn't do anything which was pretty stupid apart from stand there like a complete idiot. I should of ran or screamed or did anything but I couldn't. I couldn't move and I didn't understand why.

"Servant of Death" The mechine crackled out sending tingling shivers down my body, my heart was beating frantically in my chest. "You are coming with me" The robotic man demanding leaving me to shiver in fear. I felt cold fingers rake violently up my spine as I attempted to move.

"Oh hell I am not" I shot back, my anger and rage started to burn through me again. All I had to do was scream, so loudly that I could wake anyone up. All I had to do was run. My mouth fell open and a loud pitch scream was about to leave my lips but the mechanical man grabbed my tongue within his cold metallic gloves. I felt myself start to gag and splutter, as his hand started to pull me closer to him by his grip on my tongue. He twisted his head slightly and tugged on my tongue pulling it completely out of my mouth with a spluttered cough of blood.

I wanted to scream from the pain but nothing came out apart from the thick, pouring blood. Without my tongue I was defensless. I couldn't even talk anymore, I couldn't make out with Liam anymore or even lick icecream.

My hands clasped around my throat cradling it from the masses of pain which waved through my body like tsunami waves. I turned quickly darting to Liam's door, i outstretched my fingers attempting to pushing open Liam's door but the metallic man grabbed my hair tugging me backwards against him.

His hand gripped my hand and I felt a electrical pulse beam through my skin sending fear and memories through me. I wanted to scream but only blood drops splattered from my mouth.

I remember.

Images of me lying on a metal table hook up to some grotty container carrying red liquid. I saw three men- well more like them robot creaturs approach me. A large drill held in there hands while I lay there frozen like a block of ice. They kept approaching and getting closer until the drill was driven straight into my skull and then the memory ended.

My eyes flashed before me but the pain never stopped, it felt like I could feel every inch of pain I have every been inflicted in my whole entire life. It felt terrifying yet, numbing at the same time. The dread doctor grabbed a hold of my body pulling me back and throwing me over his shoulder.

My vision kept going blurry while he carried me away from everything, he carried me away from the peace, the safety of my boyfriend. He took me away from my mother, he took me away from my friends and most importantly he took me away from sanity.

The dread doctors sent me crazy. They needed a banshee, and for some reason they wanted me. They wanted me over Lydia. This wasn't the first time they have came for me, this wasn't the first time they pushed me to darkness. There was a reason they took me, a reason why they left me dying out in the woods.

It was all a part of their diabolical plan. But this plan.... was only just beginning.

*****

This is the end to Screams of the Dead. & it wasn't very pretty.

I would like to say a massive thank you to everyone who has supported me and my story. From right to the start till maybe only reading this from now, all of you who have took the time to read this have benefit me so much. Thank you so much, I love you all.

Screams of the Broken Hearted (The Sequel) Teaser part is out but I plan on getting part one out by Saturday. You can find it on my profile

Thank you all x