20. Anger pains

Chapter 20 -

*Rebecca's P.O.V*

My body jolted awake from the nightmare which my mind was afflicted upon, my breath came out rapid and my eyes flashed backwards and forwards over my surroundings. I started to panic not understanding where I was but then it sank in. I was in Liam's room - well In his bed. Naked.

The pair of hands wrapped around my waste almost startled me, freaking me out at first, but then I realised it was only Liam. My head started to ache along with my legs and my abdomen. The voices in my mind kept getting louder and it was causing me a head ache. I'm surprised I'm still sane.

A smile spread on my lips, remembering what happened last night. I was happy Liam was my first, I was so eager to do it because well yes Liam is super attractive and I literally couldn't help myself but If something bad did happen to the both of us, then we could of been deprived of this special moment we had together. Well moments, over and over, in many different positions.

I turned around to face my loving boyfriend but when I managed to turn Liam wasn't there. Instead it was a metallic man. The one that I saw in my dreams. In his hand was a needle full of green liquid which I swear I saw before.

I was so desperate to scream but I didn't because my eyes flashed right in front of taking the nightmare away. Instead Liam was laying their peacefully, his chest raised up and down in a normal motion. Why does he always look so cute.

I grabbed my phone from my nightstand seeing the time. Shit. I'm going to be late for school. I attempted to jump from the bed but Liam's armed helped me still and I wasn;t much of a match for him since my legs felt like they had been broken.

I hissed in pain as Liam pulled me down into his chest. His eyes looked sleepy whilst his voice came out extremely groggy. "Where do you think you're going beautiful?" Liam grinned at me, his voice sounding like some god.

His finger tips brushed the hair out of my face and pushing it back behind my ear. His hands then trailed down my jaw to my neck then to my chest. "Liam" I giggled slightly like an naive school girl who fell for the bad boy.

"We're going to be late for school" I prompted, trying to get up by his arms placed me on his lap so I was straddling him. He placed a kiss on my lips, "I don't care, I just want to be with my girlfri-" His voice was interrupted by the door opening and his mother walking in.

"Shit" Liam muttered, I quickly rolled from his lap onto the bed where I stole the covers from Liam so I could hide my exposed... nudeness. I shoved naked Liam onto the floor where he grunted in pain and I smiled innocently at his mother. Not like I slept with his son last night or anything, multiple times.

"Oh urm- Hi mrs Dunbar" I spoke awkwardly holding onto Liam's dovet sheet for dear life. She chuckled in amusement which made me raise an eyebrow at her attitude.

Liam leaned up from the floor, tugging his boxers over his hips whilst smiling at his mother. "Can't you knock next time" Liam groaned, glaring at his mother. Mrs Dunbar placed a pile of washing on Liam's desk then turned back to us.

"Well if you're trying to be more secretive then next time you might want to be a little quieter. Plus I knew it was going to happen eventually" Mrs Dunbar shrugged, balancing the washing basket between her arm and hip.

My cheeks started to glow a dark red in embarassing whilst Liam just groaned climbing on the bed. "Oh and you better of wore protection because I don't want to end up on some reality Tv if you got her knocked up" Mrs Dunbar narrowed her eyes and glared at Liam pointing a menacing finger.

Liam chuckled then rubbed at the back of his neck awkwardly. "Yep, we used protection. She's on the pill" Liam gestured towards me which made my cheeks flame up again. I punched his arm as hard as I could but realised it wouldn't hurt him because his a werewolf.