8. "I like you Liam"

AN: This chapter is not in the Teenwolf show so if you would like to skip it then you can

Chapter 7 - I like you Liam

My body trembled slightly while my hand clasped the bloody wound which was inflicted on my waist and wrist. As my eyes scanned the rogue blood my body started to shake while the violent images of the dead body popped into my mind.

I shuttered slightly rubbing at my arm while I stood in front of the lake house door rubbing at my arm trying to remove the horrible images from my mind but nothing worked. I hate death, I had grief and I hate funerals.

I pushed open the door taking a deep breath. Voices started filling my head repeating the same letters over and over in my mind. 'A' 'L' 'L' 'I' 'S' 'O' 'N'. I shuttered while putting the letters together why were they spelling Allison?

I sighed looking around the room of freshmen who were dancing on furniture, grinding against each other and some vomiting on the floor which nearly make me heave myself. I shook my head angrily before I snached a glass out of a random girls hand and smashed it off the wall making a loud shattering sound which gained everyones attention.

At first I just blinked rapidly but then spoke out "Partys over everyone get out!" my voice came out sketchy and nervous and everyone started laughing at me like I was some kind of joke. Anger bubbled through out my body making me grit my teeth in annoyance.

My mouth fell open and I screamed out making everyone clunch their ears like their lives depended on it while the lights above us started to wafer. "I said get the fuck out!" I screamed pointing to the door. This time no one laughed at me like a joke and everyone flooded out the house getting into their cars and leaving.

"What the hell was that?" Lydia asked slightly confused while she walked down the stairs with Kira hot on her footsteps. "I just dispanded the party" I smiled at Lydia who shot me a small smile back. I started to feel a little light headed so I took a seat on the sofa while putting pressure on my wound.

"Did Liam hurt you?" Kira asked me coming closer to me, I nodded my head but not speaking what so ever. Lydia stood on the stairs looking at the wall like it was talking to her in some way. I glanced between Kira and Lydia then spoke. "What's going on with her?"

Kira sighed "There is this hit list and we're all on it. Even you" Kira pointed out with an apologetic smile. I nodded my head accepting the fact I was on some assassins list. I mean I was scared that someone would come after me but I'm nothing special compared to Scott. As bad as it sounds I would be safe until more important people were taken out.

"The key to a third of the dead pool was Allison. Our friend who died" Lydia spoke up hints of sadness in her voice. I raised my eyebrow slightly while placing my hand on my hip. "Lydia" I simply said following behind my cousin who was frantically panicking trying to clean up her lake house .

"What Rebecca!" Lydia snapped clearly pissed off. I started fidgeting with my fingers nervously while trying to explain to Lydia about the voices in my head. "Lydia a few minutes ago I heard a voice and it spelt out the name Allison"

Lydia sighed, then walked over to me placing her hands on my shoulder. "That's what happens when your a banshee Becca. You hear voices, you hear random things and get visions of things you don't understand but some how it will piece itself together." Lydia rubbed my shoulder trying to reassure me while I looked down at my fingers.

"Like Lydia's drawing of a tree led us to the nemeton" Kira pointed out which made me scrunch my eyebrows in confusion. I mean what the hell is a nemeton? I better put that on my list of questions about the stupid supernatural.