Chapter 4

I woke up to a knock on my door, I mumbled a bit. I got up after a while and got up to open the door to my father standing there. "Morning Sunshine, can I come in?" He asked with two cups of coffee in his hands. I let him in and we went to my bed, he hands me my coffee while asking "what happened last night between you and Linda?"

"She upset me," I began "she had no right telling people I love that I don't want to see them!" Father nodded "no she doesn't and I did talk to her about it."
"I'm sorry but, what she did was unacceptable" I said in annoyance. "Yes, but how you handled it wasn't any better honey, I know she isn't your mom but, you have to accept her, she's part of our life now," I looked at him and shook my head.

May I ask why she makes you happy, she's an air head!" I decided to stand up and face my father. He chuckled a bit "exactly, that way I won't get hurt," I laughed at him and shook my head. I sighed and sat back down "I'm sorry dad, she just irritates me at times," he grabbed her hand "I know," he kissed her head.

"So!" Dad nodded his head " have you made a decision, you have two days you know." I nodded my head "well, I got rid of one, so now I'm down to two," I said. " So, which one did you get rid of?" he grabbed her hand.  She knew he was hoping it was Yonsei, but i told him "Harvard, because it is just full of snobs and I don't want to deal with them," she looked down knowing her father wanted her to pick Harvard as he did.

He nodded his head and looked down "I talked to grandma she said that was the easy way to make a choice to throw one out and I did, so I should call them back, " he nodded his head "ok," he smiled and gave a slight disappointing sigh.

She heads downstairs and dials her grandparent's number and grams tiny voice answers again "Jenna is that you?"  I laughed " how'd you know?" Grandma chuckled a bit "I have been waiting for your decision, So?" I hesitated a bit "well, I talked to father and I threw out Harvard, it's just not me and I'm really leaning towards Yonsei, but," I paused a bit, "but what., Jenna?" I heard grandma ask.

"I don't want to hurt father and make him feel as if I am leaving him," I confessed. There was a long pause until grandma spoke up "he is Your father, he will support you with whatever decision you make, whether he likes it or not." I chuckled "are you sure?" "Yes, just be honest with him, I'm sure t will work out towards the end."

I nodded my head "thanks grandma, you are the best." We hung up and I decided no more hiding my feelings, it is time to tell father.

I head back up to my room to find father holding the letter from Yonsei. I walked up to him and sat down "Dad what's wrong?" He looked at me and smiled, letting out a sigh he said "You should do it, Jenna" I looked at him confused "do what father?"

"Please follow your dreams, don't feel like I'm holding you back," he said grabbing my hand. He stood up and she jumped into his embrace "thank you thank you!!!" He laughed "your welcome, honey, will help you pack tomorrow and book your flight tonight the sooner the better"

I hugged him tightly, not wanting to let him go "you're the best!" he laughed and kept a hold of her. She couldn't believe he is letting her go and for that, she is truly thankful.