Chapter 6

I looked outside my window to a tiny blob, soon the pilot came over the intercom and announced that they will be landing in 5 minutes. I took my phone out and turned airplane mode off, as soon as we landed I checked in with father who was pleased to hear I made it safely.

"Well call me when you get to meet grandparents I want to hear you all together, ok?" "Alright father I will make sure to do that," he laughed "alright speak to you soon, love you." We hung up with each other, then  I grabbed my luggage and went to the waiting area.

An hour later I was still waiting, where are they? I thought to myself.  As soon as I thought that, I heard a voice come from behind me, "Jenna is that you?" I turned around and there stood a small Korean woman with beautiful skin and short black glossy hair.

Beside her was a fairly tall man with glasses and short black hair and they both shared a big smile. I stood up "Grandma! Grandpa!" I walked up to them and pulled them into an embrace. "It is so nice to finally get to see our granddaughter," grandpa said with tears in his eyes. "Oh grandpa," I chuckled while wiping his tear away "it is good to finally get to meet you guys as well."

They take pictures for a while "ok ok, come on before it gets dark," grandma said rushing them out. "Get used to this Jenna," grandpa said laughing. That is when grandma slapped him playfully "you hush," she said. They are so cute I thought to herself. They reach the car and grandpa helps me put my luggage in the back.

They arrive to the house, it was a pretty good size house with a huge porch and a porch swing. The walk way had flowers on each side of the pavement. They head inside and grandparents show her around the house. They eventually take her down to the basement "This your room," grandma said proudly "I worked very hard when I heard you were coming."

I laughed and hugged her "thank you, grandma, it is lovely," she hugged me back "ok we will go and let you unpack, good night dear, it is nice to have you here finally," grandpa quickly gives me a hug before heading up. "Goodnight," I shout after them and head to my bed placing my luggage on top.

I decided to unpack before heading to bed, I turn around to find a very nice and cute dresser to put some of my everyday wear in. I turned to the corner and started to place some of my dressier clothes into the closet.

I laid there in bed, still finding it hard I am here. Finding it unbelievable that I start Yonsei in a couple of days.