Chapter 9

I get home that day and as soon as I walked into the door my cheeks were being squished.  Grandma stood there holding my face in her hands, kind of looking me over as a doctor would.

"Uh, hello grandma, it's nice to see you too," I said with a little confused expression.

"Oh Jenna," she said "What's going on grandma?" I asked while laughing.

"The principle called, he said you fainted, we were worried sick about you!" Papa said.

"No papa, I'm fine it was just my nerves," I began and it was very hot in that room besides, I met a lot of friends today."

"Well good to hear!" Grandma exclaimed while patting my arm. "Now wash up for supper, it is almost done, " she said while walking off into the kitchen.

I ran down to my room real quick and took out the paper with Jungkook and Jimin's numbers. Should I text them,  or should I wait.?

I would really like to get to meet them, plus as I told myself earlier, it is time to reinvent myself! As I started to put their numbers into my phone, grandma called down to me for supper.

After I was finished with supper, I decided it is now or never. I decided to text Jungkook first.

J: "Hey Jungkook , this is Jenna, how's it going?"

I did pause my thumb on the send button, nervously biting my lip. I ended up getting a reply as soon as I sent my message.

JK:"hey Jenna! Good you!?"
J: "I'm good as well, should I text jimin?"
JK: "yes text jimin! So we can make a group chat!"

I laughed at his cuteness, she types in Jimin's number then made the group chat. They start talking for about two hours about their lives, school, anything you can think of.

J:"Well it's pretty late, I should head to bed, I'll talk to you guys tomorrow night"

I send the message before shutting my phone off.

The next morning I woke up an hour early, I decided to take advantage of it and take a shower.

I ended up taking the shower a bit longer than I wanted to, so I quickly grabbed my bag and a to go breakfast.

"Have good day, Jenna," Grandpa shouted at me before I disappeared.

"Thanks papa, love you," I replied.

I headed into the office as soon as I arrived to the school.  Martha looked up and gives me a smile while pointing to the bench against the wall "have a seat, Jin will be here in no time."

I took a seat and decided to read while I waited. It didn't take long for Jin to arrive, I looked up from my book to see Jin standing there in a pink sweater and light washed blue jeans. He decided to pair his outfit with a pair of glasses, the round kind with with thin frames.

He looked down at me with a gentle smile "are you ready?"

I gave a head nod and set my book into my bag, I got up and threw my bag over my shoulder and followed Jin out to the hallway.

"I will take you to the cafeteria first, then show you your classes," he told her.

I gave a shy smile "ok, " I managed to say. 

They take two flights of stairs and walk down a long hall "how are you liking it here so far? " he asked while turning to her. "Oh, it's nice, bigger than my last school that's for sure," I said while looking up towards the ceiling.

Jin let out a cute chuckle "Foreigners tend to say that." 

Before he could go on, we heard someone call for Jin from behind. "Hey Jin!" They turn to see the boy from yesterday with the mint hair.

"Yoongi hey, " Jin responded as Yoongi ran up to them.

"Hey, I need help with math tonight, do you think you could?"

Jin let out a laugh "yeah, I'm sure I'll have time." Yoongi gave a sigh of relief "you are the best," he said then looked my way.

Jin noticed his glare "oh, where are my manners, Yoongi this is Jenna, she transferred from the states."

Yoongi raises his brows "the states, really?" I nodded my head "yes." He moans "nice to meet you, Jenna."

I give him a shy smile and a slight bow "nice to meet you as well."

"Well I'll go now," Yoongi began " that's all I wanted to ask, I'll catch you later Jin, hope you enjoy Yonsei Jenna."

"Well, shall we carry on?" Jin asked with a slight laugh.

We head down the hall some more until we hit the cafeteria. "This my favorite class," Jin gives a slight smile.

I laughed at his silliness and he laughed with me. "Ok, well I guess I should take you to your classes now," he began "then I'll take you to the registry office where we can get your books, ok?"

I nodded "ok, thank you," Jin smiled "you're welcome, by the way you have nice smile,"

I felt my cheeks warm up a bit and looked down "thanks, you do too," that made him chuckle.

They walk back down the stairs and he takes her to meet her classes where she was able to meet her teachers.

"Do you guys have a library?" I asked Jin.

Jin's face lit up "yes, we do," he began "do you like to read!?"

I gave a slight chuckle "yes I do , what about you?" He nods his head in delight "I love reading!" He laughs.

They walk down a bit farther until they reached two big doors and a sign reading library. He opened a door for her as she walked in she saw the whole wall covered in books followed by rows and rows of books on shelves and tables for students to sit.

Wow, now this is a library! Jin must of seen the amazement on my face because he asked "it's beautiful, isn't it?"

I blushed and nodded "it is, I have never seen a library this huge."

They end their day at the book store where she bought the books she needed for her classes.

I turned to Jin and gave him a slight bow "thanks Jin for the tour, it was fun."

He smiled "you're welcome, if you have any questions at all you can reach me with this number," he hands her his number.

"Oh, thank you, that's very kind," I managed to say.

Jin gave her a bow before leaving the library. Now I know I made a great decision moving here.