Chapter 11

I watched all of them as they parted ways having their own fun. Jin and namjoon splashing in the water,

Taehyung, Jimin and Jhope drawing figures in the sand with sticks. Yoongi and Isabel sitting in each others arms pointing to the sky while carrying on a conversation.

Isabel looked down and said something while smiling which made Yoongi kiss her cheek.

I wish I knew how that felt, I thought to myself. I looked over and saw Jungkook sitting afar from the rest skipping  rocks on the water.

I walk towards him "Hey, I'm not interrupting am I?" I ask.

He looks  over and gives a smirk "no, not at all," he began "donyou want to join?"

"Of course," I picked up a rock and looked at Jungkook.

"How far can you throw?" She asked him. He chuckled "is that a challenge?"

I tilted my head "bring it." He raised his brows "now we are getting cocky, ok on the count of three, 1...2..3!"

They chucked their rocks at the same time "Whoa! look at that I win!" Jungkook cheers.

I shook my head in laughter "You want to take a walk?" I asked nodding my head in the opposite direction of the others.

Jungkook's face lit up "sure, I'd love."

"So what's your plans when you get out of Yonsei?" He asked her.

I looked towards his direction,  "I want to become a math teacher,  it's my favorite subject."

Jungkook laughed "that's Jin's plan as well."

"Oh, really, fascinating," I said with a slight blush.

"What about you Jungkook?"

He took a while to answer "you know I'm still trying to figure that out, so many options."

I nodded my head in agreement "that there is, but I'm sure something will come to you."

I noticed him taking glances at my hand during our entire conversation. I wanted to say something, but was too shy. 

I gave a sigh and looked out towards the beautiful scenery. "I wish I could stay here forever," I admitted out loud.

Jungkook smiled at that "maybe one day you can,."

"Maybe," I said looking up at him.

"Jenna may I..." he paused and bit his lip.

"Can you what?" I asked with my brows furrowed in confusion.

He looked down with a chuckle " I was wondering if it's alright if I could hold your hand."

He scratched the back of his head refusing to look at me.

Is it possible he has feelings for me? No, he couldn't there is no way.

I took his hand in mine "sure you can."

He looked at their hands then met my eyes with a red tint burning onto his face.

His eyes became wide, I could hear my heartbeat.

They kept walking and carried on with their conversation.

"I like your smile Jenna, it's nice, like you," he said softly.

"Liar," I laughed giving him a slight and small nudge.

"I am not a liar," he gave me a nudge back, but he was a bit stronger than I was.

I felt myself loose my balance and fall into the sand.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" He rcame to me swiftly and held out his hand.

I went to take his hand and instead of getting up. I decide to bring him down with me as payback.

"Ah! Hey!" Jungkook fell to his side. He rolled over to his back letting out a laugh.

Suddenly, Jungkook gets up on his side and looks down at me with a smirk.

"I really meant that though,"  he said  swiping a piece of hair behind my ear.

He started to tilt my chin towards his face, I could feel his breath brush my lips.

As they edge closer they were interrupted "Jungkook and Jenna, where are you two, it's time to go!"

They both jump away from each other, looking up to see if anyone noticed.

Luckily no one did, I swallowed nervously. It was hard to look at him now after what almost happened.

He was going to kiss me. That feeling I felt earlier was right.

Jungkook gets up and holds his hand out "please don't knock me down again," he chuckled.

I grab his hand while laughing "I promise I won't." I grab his hand and he pulls me up, as we start back to the others Jungkook stops me for a moment.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't of made a sudden move like that," he said while scratching his head nervously.

I shrugged "it's alright, nothing happened, so don't worry about it."

We started walking until we fine the group.

"There you two are, what were you doing?" Jimin asked

"Taking a walk, Jenna wanted a tour," Jungkook responded. 

Jenna smiled "I can see why you guys enjoy coming out here." I turn to see Jin and feel my face burning bright red.

He was wet and had a black tight shirt on, which clung to his body. It showed the outline of his toned body. His heavy breathing wasn't helping.

Before I could get lost in my thoughts Yoongi started to yawn "Well, time to pack in, I'm tired."

They drop me off at the cafe "thanks guys, that was fun."

"You are always welcomed to come join us," Namjoon said from the driver seat of the truck.

I give him a smile and wave good bye as they drove off.