Chapter 17

I sat there trying to concentrate on my assignments before my phone started to ring.

I pick it up to hear Isabel on the other end "hey Jenna."

"Hey, what's up?"

"I was wondering if I could come over?"

"Sure I don't see why not."

I shut my phone off after our conversation and decided to give myself a break. It didn't take Isabel long to arrive.

To my surprise Crystal tagged along "hey I hope you don't mind me being here as well."

I shook my head "not at all, what is this meeting about?"

"We wanted to share some advice about this whole ordeal between Jungkook and Jin."

I furrowed my brows "go on."

"Are they making you choose between them?" Isabel asked.

Giving a head nod and letting out a sigh I said "which if I may add is a bit immature of them."

They both agreed "it is which is why we thought our advice would help."

"I'm not choosing sides nor telling you who to choose," Crystal looked at Isabel before continuing "but Suga and I were talking and both agreed that if you were to choose between them we think Jin would be the perfect match."

I scoffed at her "it kind of seems like you are choosing a side."

She tried to retract her opinion "No, well I mean in a way I suppose I am, but not because I like Jin better than Jungkook,"

Isabel cut her off "what she is trying to say is when you look at Jin your eyes gleam with happiness compared to when you look at Jungkook."

My face began to burn "what do you mean?"

Isabel chuckled a bit "I mean we see it in your face, you already made your decision it's just time for you to come to terms with your feelings."

I bit my bottom lip all this time I've been suppressing my feelings for Jin yet it seems as if everyone else already knew how I felt.

"I'll consider your advice," I told them.

"That's all we want when it comes down to it, it's your decision no one else's," Crystal said.

"Well, is anyone down for a movie night?" I asked.

We ordered pizza and watched a couple of movies before we ended the night.

"If you need anything let us know," Isabel said as they were walking out the door.

"Of course," I told them.

By the time 7 o'clock showed up neither Jin or Jungkook showed up. I tried texting them with no responses.