Chapter 13

I day at the dinner table, flipping my carrot over with my fork. I realized I haven't taken a bite of food.

"Jenna something wrong? I heard my grandpa ask.

"I have a problem, I gave a slight sigh "there is this dance in a couple of weeks and I've been asked by two people."

Papa laughed "I miss my college days."
Grandma shook her head "well, does one mean more to you than the other?"

"Well, they both do," I began "they are both very sweet, smart, considerate."

Grandma let out a moan "I see, sounds like you are in quite a pickle." Grandma say there in silence for s while before suggesting "how about you invite those two girls over, maybe they can help you."

I smiled "that's not a bad idea, thanks grandma." I clean dinner and head down to my room.

I text the girls in our group chat asking them to come immediately. They arrived an hour later.

"Hey, what's up?" Isabel asked while taking a seat at my desk.

"You all know about the yearly dance coming up in a couple of weeks?" I asked.

The girls nod their heads "yeah, what about it?"

"Jin and Jungkook both asked me and I'm just torn," I finally admitted.

"Oh I see, " Sarah began "this is a situation." They sat there lost in their thoughts for a moment.

"I wish I could tell you they both are very kind and sweet men," Isabel began "maybe try getting to know them better."

I nodded my head "I guess I could try that." I bit my lip "the only thing I'm worried about is hurting the others feelings."

"I'm sure it will work out," Crystal finally chimed in. I gave her a concerned look "how do you know?"

"I don't know, but they don't seem like the type to hold grudges," she said. I nodded my head "thanks girls, this helped with my decision."

"You girls want to stay the night?" I asked with a shrug.

"Im down," Isabel said with a squeal.

Soon the other girls decided to stay as well.
_____________________________________
Jin and Jungkook

"Hey Jin can I talk to you?" Jungkook asked peering his head in. Jin was sitting at his desk reading "yeah, what is it?"

Jungkook came in and sat at the end of the bed. "I like a girl and asked her to the dance, but I don't think she likes me," he paused "she wouldn't give me an answer right away, it's as if she is second guessing."

Jin put his glasses down and walked over "What did she say?"

"She just kept pausing," Jungkook said "as if she did want to say no, what do I do if she says no?"

"Can I ask who the girl is?"

Jungkook laughed "it's Jenna."

Jins mouth popped open, was he serious?

"Wait you asked Jenna?" Jin stuttered the question.

Jungkook nodded his head and gave him a strange look "yeah,why?" Jin stood up "I asked Jenna!"

Jin put his hand in his hair and paced the floor. Jungkook looked down "So who do you think she will choose?"

Jin looked at Jungkook and seen how hurt he was.

He couldn't hurt him, he didn't have the heart to, but at the same time he really liked Jenna.

Jin sighed "you can go with her."

Jungkook looked up at him in shock, but saw Jin was disappointed. He knew Jin would put others feelings in front of his own.

"Jin, are you sure, I can ask someone else," I tried to reason with him.

Jin laughed "I got namjoon to mess around with, I'll be fine."

Jungkook smiled "Thank you hyung, you're the best."

Jin rubbed his head "you're welcome."
_____________________________________
Jenna

I head to study hour and run into Jin.

"Hey Jin," I said "how's it going?"

Jin turned around "hey Jenna," he began "I need to talk to you."

I looked at him with concern "what is it?"

Jin looked down "I know Jungkook asked you to the dance as well."

"How did you find out?" I asked. "He told me last night, we talked and decided you should go with Jungkook."

I flinched with surprise "are you sure?"
I honestly wanted to go with him a bit.

"It's ok,"" Jin chuckled "I'll be fine."

I gave him a slight smile and looked down "well ok, but promise me something?"

He looked down at her with a nod "anything."

"Can we have one dance with each other?" I asked feeling my cheeks burn.

He pulled me in for a hug and whispered in my ear "I would love too have a dance with you."

As he let me go he pulled my head up to his and gently kissed my lips.

After we pull apart he smirks and walks into the library as if nothing happened.

I stood there frozen, he just kissed me!

What was that suppose to mean I wish these two would stop playing with my head.