Character Sketch

Manik Malhotra -  Young handsome graphic designer. Had a best friend whom he misses every day but can't go back to her. In relationship which is known to his and girl's family.

Nandini Murthy - A Dynamic lawyer. One incident changed her outlook towards her life and her self. Misses her best friend with every passing minute of the day.

Mukti Vardhan - Interior designer and Nandini's close friend. Tries to hook her up with some one but fails every time. Hates Manik.

Navya - Junior professor of Hindi and Nandini's another close friend . She too hates Manik.

Alya Saxsena - graphics designer and Manik's girlfriend. Manipulative and self obsessed. Hates Nandini.

Cabir Dhawan - Fashion photographer. Manik's best and childhood friend. Dosen't like Alya much. In contact with Nandini without Manik's knowledge.

Aryamaan Khurana - Junior scientist in the country's top and renowned hospital. Friends with Manik Cabir and Alya. Has a liking towards Alya.

Abhimanyu Thakkar - Nandini's friend from law college. Protective towards her and considers her as sister. Has a liking towards Mukti.

At one point, all were friends except Abhimanyu. Now they are divided.

(Deliberately excluded Dhruv as his character never appealed to me and also because of the offline drama created the him.... I hope no one minds)