Together Forever ... really?

Now it was the lunch time. The pools were empty now and everyone was having their lunch . The group sat together and started to take their lunch.

Just when they were about to start the lunch ; Nandini noticed that there was no teacher around she quickly signaled Manik and he got her sign language within seconds. He in return responded with a NO signal shaking his head. Nandini showed him eyes. Cabir and Mukti who saw this and understood what Nandini was saying also supported her by saying loudly that "yeesssss go onnn."

Manik had no other option left. He knew Nandini will not let him go like this. He then did what she and others wanted him to do.

He made a small bite of food from his plate and strechted his arm towards Alya to feed her. Alya was shocked as she did not noticed the sign language scene going on before. She questioned Manik from her eyes . Suddenly Mukti shouted , "come on Alya ; don't worry there's no one around .. Gooo for it..!!"

" Yes Alya come on" Nandini exclaimed in joy.

Both Manik and Alya were blushing. Aryamaan then stood up and took out the camera to capture the moment.
"come on Alya." Everyone cheered her up. She then opened her mouth and he fed her. The group started clapping and hooted in excitement. Nandini's clap and hoot was the loudest. Aryamaan clicked the pictures of that moment. Alya was all red due to her blush. Manik too was blushing and then he looked at Nandini and gave her a " I am not gonna leave you" look.

Nandini who was already laughing ; laughed even more louder seeing her buddy's face and winked at him.

To end the awkwardness that was just created by the group for Manik and Alya ; Nandini made a bite from her plate now and stretched her hand towards Alya to feed her so that she stops feeling uncomfortable. She then fed her buddy and everyone one by one. Seeing this gesture of hers ; everyone started to feed one bite from their plate to everyone. After which they all had their own lunch.  

Every student now changed the dress and were now in their school uniforms ready to leave. Just then one of the teacher announced that the bus in which they all came has been broken down and it would take nearly 1 hour to fix it. Till then they had to stay there only but were not allowed to go in the pool again .

The group sighed after the announcement as they all were hell tired and wanted to crash down . They all decided to sit besides the pool. Cabir and Aryamaan bought cold drinks for everyone and they all where sitting beside a small circular pool and their feet were inside the pool .

Nandini again noticed something and then got up from there.

Nandini made Cabir shift from his place and sat beside him . Now it was Alya beside Manik. Earlier she was sitting in between Alya and Manik and now she was on one side of him and Alya was on the other side. Since she left her place so there was a gap between Alya and Manik. Nandini hit Manik from her elbow and made him shift shift and shift till the time he was close by Alya. Manik frowned at her and made face. She took a sip from her cold drink bottle and winked at Manik. He smiled back at her then started drinking his cold drink and turned towards Alya.