Author's Take...

Some of you are getting mad at me for not updating regularly or on time.

I wish I could have shown my pain that I am going through because of my hand, but sadly pain can't be seen.

Yet despite of this, I write in parts and try to update it within 1 week cause I know the desperation of a reader regarding the next part, but then after all this, the response I get is horrible which is coated with taunts of late updates.

Readers come and read and very conveniently move to different story, probably, completely forgetting that they are required to give their response. Forget commenting , they don't even feel the need to like.

I know I am not doing any favors by writing or writing in adverse condition as there are hundreds of different stories which you people read to get entertained, but then if I write, it's majorly  because of you guys only.

Also , I have asked you people to tell me your request of what you want to read in the story so that you people should have interest in the story but except few, no one said about it and asked me to continue like that. Yet get response is so low.

255 people follow me. Of them not even 50 are willing to respond towards the content, then why I am doing this?

People are having major issues with my delayed updates so let's do one thing.

I'll go on a break until my hand gets fine, and will be back when I will be able to update regularly. Guess that would be more convenient.

DISHEARTENING..! SERIOUSLY.