The Cajoling Session

The next morning she got ready for college. The moments of previous day was going on in her mind but she actually didn't wanted to give a thought on all of them. Nandini left for college. After around 40 mins she was in front of her college gate.

As soon as she was about to enter the college she saw something actually someone very familiar.

The person was standing at a distance from the college gate. Nandini was wearing shades so was unable to have a clear look.

She took off her shades and narrowing her eyes she tried to have a clear look. Suddenly she widened her eyes as she could now see who actually he was. She clenched her teeths and went towards that person.

"What the hell..?? What are you doing here Manik..?"

Manik was standing taking the support of his car bonnet. He stood straight as he saw her coming towards him.

"I wanted to talk to you Nandini..!" Manik said taking out his shades.

"This is college Manik." Nandini replied pointing her hand towards college.

"Really..? I didn't knew.. Thanks..!" Manik tried to make the moment a bit lighter.

Nandini straightened her face and folded her arms across her chest. Manik got the clear indication that she was not at all in the mood to joke.

"Okay .. Okay...!!!" Manik replied showing both his hand up.

"Mujhe tumse baat karni thi to I thought.." Manik tried to explain his point without completing his sentence.

"Toh tum college aa Gaye..?? Like seriously..?? Is this a place to talk..?? Nandini questioned him back.

" par tum baat hi nahi kar Rahi thi ; I had no other option " Manik tried to put his point.

"What exactly do you think that we are doing right now..??" Nandini questioned him with a frowned forehead and pointing her finger towards him and herself.

"Aise baat nahi .. Proper baat..!! Aache se .. Aachi wali..!!" Manik said making a pleading face.
Nandini gave a confused look to Manik and left from there.

"Nandini listen." Manik tried to stop her but she went inside her college.

**********

The same evening she got a call from Manik. All this while Nandini hasn't deleted Manik's number from her cell. She wasn't willing to pick it up but then she finally answered the call.

Manik didn't knew that she would have still saved his number as she has already changed her phone number. He tried to play a prank on her.

After listening for a while to Manik's useless talks she finally spoke up.

"what is it Manik..? What do you want..? Kyun call kiya hai.?" Nandini threw a full bucket of water on Manik's prank idea.

"Ohhhh....!! Toh you got it..!! Nice..!! Abhi bhi Meri aawaz pehchaan Leti ho tum to..! It's been long since we had a talk. Ya phir mera number ab tak tumne save kar rakha hai..?
Manik tried to play really smart with Nandini.

Nandini was silent on listening this from him. Both the things were true. His number was also saved and she could recognise his voice well too. She was making faces on the other side of the phone.

"What..?? Kya bol rahe ho tum.?? And moreover what do want .? kyun call kiya hai..?" Nandini tried to escape.

"Mujhe tumse Milna hai.. Tumse baat karni hai.." Manik said in a very firm and strong tone.