On a new ride

As time and days passed by Manik and Alya became a couple. Almost everyone knew about them.

After almost 4 months from the start of session.

Like usually Nandini and Navya were standing at their spot where they daily use to hangout during lunch break. They were waiting for Mukti. They saw her coming but also saw that she was disturbed..

" Kya hua hai ..? Itna sada hua mooh kyun bana rakha hai.?" Navya asked her keeping her hand on her shoulder.

"Yaar ye inn teachers ki problem ka Kya hai .? Kyun itna interfere karte hain ye students ki life mein.? We know what we have to do . Who are they to tell us what we should do and what not.? I am telling you they all are just jealous because ye log kuch nahi kar paaye and now when their students are doing all these right under their nose how can they tolerate it .."
Mukti who seemed to be really pissed off on something said in one go.

"Chill chill..!! Relax..!! Hua Kya hai..?" Navya asked her.

She then told the whole story to Them . Manik and Alya's relationship talk reached to one of the senior teacher of the faculty and then got spread among all the teachers. Their class teacher rose this topic in front of the class and scolded both Manik and Alya really badly and also instructed both of them to cal their respective parents.

Mukti was the only girl Manik interacted with as a friend even before Alya . she got really upset from this. She saw Alya crying really badly and Manik was all helpless..!!

After Mukti told them the whole drama of the class there was a silence . Neither of the three said anything. Just then Nandini saw Manik. She looked at him as if she was trying to read his face ; trying to read what's going on his mind. He was standing there with his trio and was obviously very disturbed. Nandini kept on looking at him . She felt the urge of going there and talk to him but she could not do so. But she kept on looking at him till the time the break got over.

After this high voltage drama which carried on for few weeks ; things started to cool down. But now all the eyes were on Manik and Alya as if eagles are searching for their pray. It affected the image of both but Manik gave a damn to all these . He was not bothered about what anyone said or thought . He was still with her. Some dumb heads who were jealous that they both are couple now seem to be really happy. Manik had the support of his two friends ; Mukti ; Shahid and few more but Alya had no one by her side . Mukti then and now tried to cheer her up but all this had really affected her.

*********

One usual day the girl's trio was standing at their fav spot and gossiping just when Manik came and from the distance signalled Mukti to come to him as he wanted to talk to her about something. But Mukti being Mukti refused to go. She signalled him to come there and talk. After mins of sign Lang talking finally Manik came up to the girl trio.

"Meri baat nhi sun sakti na.? Aa nhi pa Rahi thi.? Baat karni thi kuch ."
Manik said bit angrily .

"Haan nahi aa sakte the .. Tumhare ye lamp post jaise pair kis liye hain .? Chalne ke liye na ..? To tum nahi aa sakte.?" Mukti replied..

Manik :- "Main hi aaya hoon"

Mukti :- " aacha chodo batao Kya hua..? Arre haan isse milo ye Meri new friend hai NANDINI . New admission in commerce. " Mukti said pointing her finger on Nandini.

Nandini who was standing there looking at their cute fight had a smile on her face when she was taken aback the moment Mukti introduced her.