Into one another

From that day a new friendship seemed to be bloomed up. Now they used to talk whenever they could . Alya joined Nandini, Mukti and Navya . After few days Alya came in that trio ; Nandini gave the other three girls the idea of letting the boys also to hangout with them which would make Manik and Alya spend more time togather as they hardly get time to spend with each other. Everyone agreed to it and boys to joined in.

Now it was Nandini , Navya , Mukti , Alya , Manik , Cabir and Arrange. This group hanged out at the same place where girls used to because girls are girls and they made boys join them instead of girls joining them.

Although boys were included with one and only main reason to give more time to Alya and Manik ; but things were going just differently.

Manik enjoyed more in Nandini's company. Their friendship was getting deeper and deeper with each passing day. Now they both were open with each other . There was no awkwardness between them. The two would now understand each others silence too.

**********

A usual day at school. The group was standing at the usual hangout except Aryaman who was absent.

"Ice-creammm " Navya shouted. There was an Ice cream stall that day in the school premises.

"Hume ice cream khani hai." Navya said excitedly .

"But we don't have money. It's in our bags" Alya said.

"I'll get them , I have my wallet." Cabir said checking his pocket.

He went up to the stall but could not get what to buy. He signalled from there only as to which flavours they wanted but none of them could understand what he was saying. Manik understood what he was trying to say.

"which flavours you all want he is asking" Manik made Cabir's sign language cleared.

The girls told their flavours to Manik and he too went towards the stall. After few mins they both returned back to the girls. Manik handed Nandini And Alya their Ice creams and Cabir handed Navya and Mukti their Ice creams.

" Tum log..?" Mukti asked Cabir as boys bought only 4 ice creams for girls and not for them.

" nai , I won't have" Cabir replied .

" are u sure.? " Mukti asked

" haan haan .. As it is am having cold and mumma will kill if she comes to know that I had ice cream" Cabir replied .

" okay..!! Aur tum..?" Mukti turned towards Manik.

" I have 4 ice creams I can have from them. " Manik teasingly said pointing his fingers to the ice creams the girls were holding.

" I am not giving you mine am telling you .. I'll have it full for myself only". Alya spoke up immediately after listening to Manik. Everybody laughed.

"Hum bhi nahi denge" Navya said
" am also not giving ; having it after really long period of time" Mukti turned her face so that he could not snatch it.

Manik made face. And everyone laughed.

"Here you have from mine" Nandini offered him her ice cream and forwarded her hand in front in which she was holding the ice cream cone.

"See she is only the one ; I hate you all" Manik said wraping her left arm around Nandini and pointed to the other three girls from his right hand.

Everyone again laughed .

Manik started eating from the other side of the cone. He did not took the cone instead held Nandini's right wrist everytime he had to eat to make it turn around the way he wants.