Chapter 5

Okay fifth Chapter already!

Thank you of you for reading :)

----------------------------------------

Luke's P.O.V.

I get home and my mum is home also. She should be at work? I slowly open the door and step inside and she's standing with her arms crossed and a very angry look on her face.

"Hey, mum..."

"Luke! What the hell?!" She exclaims.

I flinched because of my headache. Once again, something I currently don't want to deal with but have to. She has a right to be mad, but at the same time, I did what I had to do. Somebody has to stop him. 

"Mum I had to!" I defend myself.

"You didn't have to do anything! Why would you beat that kid up Luke I don't get it." She replies.

"He's Vic's boyfriend and h-"

"Why would you beat up her boyfriend? I thought you and Vicky were friends?" She interrupts, clearly confused.

"We are friends, hopefully after all this she still thinks of me as a friend. But I beat him up because he treats Vic like absolute shit and she doesn't do anything about it!" I yell, running my fingers through my hair.

"You shouldn't be getting into their business." She states.

"Well when he calls her a bitch and makes fun of her for talking to me then makes fun of me and makes her upset, it becomes my business too!" I reply.

My mum stayed quiet. After a bit she speaks up, "Why does he do that? Why is she still with him if he does that?"

"I-I don't know mum!" I choke out..

Fuck.

"Luke, baby, don't cry. I know she's been your best friend for so long and your first instinct is to protect her but you can't just beat up her boyfriend." She softly said and pulled me into a hug. "I get that you care... but it isn't your problem." 

"Mum but it's not just that. I-I love her." I softly cried.

She pulled back and stared at me in shock, "You- you what?"

"I fucking love her, okay?" I exclaim, my heart beating faster and faster. It's not like I've never told anybody I have feelings for her, the guys know, they bullied it out of me. It's scary confessing that I'm in love with her, and to my mum of all people. "Fuck, just never mind." 

"Wait, Luke, honey-" 

I sniffle, my emotions getting the best of me, "I- I'm just going to go nap off this headache." 

~~

Victoria's P.O.V.

I got home from school and I'm still so mad at Luke. Why the hell would he do that?

I pace around my room trying to decide what I'm supposed to do. Call Luke? Call Tyler? Not speak to either of them? They're both making me feel awful right now.

None of this makes sense. I want back my old Luke. The Luke that would comfort me no matter what was going on. The kind, sweet outgoing Luke. Not this new shy yet aggressive Luke. Like, what's gotten into him lately? I need to talk to him, but I don't want to call him right now. What if he's mad at me and not just Tyler? I'm still dating Tyler, and I get it he has problems with that, but beating him up? Luke would never to that. I get it, lately Tyler hasn't been the nicest to me but Luke is just making it all worse.

I guess I'll do my homework until dinner.

I try to get through it but I can't stop thinking of Luke beating up Tyler. I just don't understand.

Sighing, I stand up, I'm never going to get my work done. I pull out my laptop and just look through social media to distract myself for now. I hear a notification go off and see a message from Luke. 

I sigh and open it.

'Vic I'm so sorry' It says.

I'm not in the mood to deal with this. My mum calls me down to dinner so I log out and close my laptop.

I sit at the table with my parents, knowing they're going to ask about school. This conversation should be fun... 

"How was school today?" My dad asks, looking up at me with a smile on his face. 

"Well, Luke beat up my boyfriend today, if that counts for anything." I mutter, keeping my eyes on my plate in front of me. I really don't have an appetite to eat right now. 

"What?" My mum exclaims, dropping her fork on her plate. 

"Tyler has just been... getting on his nerves lately. You know they never got along. Luke snapped, I guess." I explain. 

"Oh, wow. That's interesting." She replies. 

"I guess." I mumble, poking at my food with my fork. I still haven't eaten anything. 

I look up to see my dad smirking, but I choose to ignore it. I don't have the energy. It feels like I could just sleep for days right now. I don't know why this has all drained me so much. 

"Victoria? If you aren't going to be eating, you're excused." 

"Oh, okay. Thanks." I tell them, quickly heading back up to my room. 

I decide to call Nicole, just wanting to talk this through with somebody. 

She answers the phone, "Is it true?"

"Well hello to you too." I reply. 

"Hey! So, is it true?" 

"What are you talking about?" I ask.

"Luke and Tyler! Did they actually fight?" She questions. 

I chuckle, "Well, that's what I was calling you about." 

"So it is true!"

"Stop acting so excited! This is awful!" I groan, curling up in my bed. 

"Right, sorry. That's your boyfriend and your best friend." She laughs. 

"This is so stupid. They're both so stupid." I mutter, rolling my eyes just thinking about the two of them fighting. 

"Vic, it happened, there's not much we can do about it. You'll just have to talk to both of them about it and get to the bottom of it." She tells me. 

"I guess. They're still both so stupid." I reply. 

She laughs, "I agree." 

"Have you talked to Calum at all? Has he said anything about it?" I ask, wanting to see if I can get any sort of information. 

"He said that he did speak to Luke, and that he's really emotional right now. I don't know. He didn't say much else. Oh, Luke does feel bad though, that he hurt you during all of this." She says. 

"Oh." 

"Yeah." 

"Okay, well, I have a lot to think about. I should probably go." I tell her, really so over all of this.

When our call ends, I let out a groan as I toss my phone to the other side of my bed. 

Eventually I fall asleep with both Tyler and Luke on my mind. 

------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked it! I know it's short!!

Vote and Comment!