Chapter 7

Okay so was last chapter good??

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------

Victoria's P.O.V.

"Vic babe please say something." Luke says.

Babe?

I can't form any words after he little speech. How long has he been hiding this?

He backs away from me, not sure what to think.

"I knew it. You don't feel the same. God, I'm an idiot!" He shouts.

"Luke..." I whisper.

He quickly whipped around and just stared at me waiting for me to continue.

"I-I don't know what to say." I softly speak. "I mean Luke we're friends and I-"

"No if you're going to give me some pity speech I don't want to hear it." He says rudely.

"I was just- this is a lot and I-" 

"Just go, I see it, you don't feel the same. Just, go." He tells me.

Frowning, I just nod and walk out of the room. He clearly doesn't want to hear what I have to say, why force him to listen? But what do I even want to say? This all happened way too fast. Less than an hour ago Tyler and I were fine, just needing to talk through some issues and Luke was just my best friend. Now, Tyler and I have major issues to talk about, if I even ever want to speak to him again, and Luke tells me he's in love with me after we make out? What the fuck. 

As I walked down the stairs Calum, Ashton and Michael all were cheering, clapping and whistling.

I flip them off and wipe a tear that fell. They immediately shut up, jump out of their seats and run towards me.

As I head outside the three guys follow me out.

"Vic, what happened? You guys were just about to fuck up there, why are you crying?" Michael asks.

Turning around, he holds his arms out for me to hug him.

I run into his arms and cry into his shirt.

"He- he said he loved me." I tell them. I could see them all smile, I guess they knew. "Th-then he told me to leave."

"You have to tell me exactly what happened." Michael whispers.

"Well h-he gave like a speech about how he l-loves me and I didn't answer. I don't know what I was supposed to say a-and since I didn't answer, he got angry and told me to l-leave." I stutter out through the tears.

"What made him tell you he loved you?" Michael questions.

"I needed somebody to talk to, and he was the one person I needed. Tyler tried to hit me, and I don't know, I ended up here." I explain.

"Tyler tried to hit you?! Fucking asshole!" Calum yells.

"Please, Cal, not now..." I say softly.

He nods and sits back down on the patio stairs with Ashton.

"Do you love Luke back?" Michael whispers.

"I-I don't know." I quietly reply. "I have no idea what I'm supposed to say right now. I think I'm going to faint, this is too much, oh my god." 

I hear the door slam and I look up to see Luke heading towards me and Michael. He grabbed the back of Michael's shirt pulling him away from me.

"You don't have to comfort her, I've got this." Luke spits.