Chapter 39

Hiii :) 

Here's the 39th chapter!

Hope you enjoyyy

----------------------------------------------------------

Victoria's P.O.V.

I open the door and the three of them are standing there smiling.

"Guys!" I exclaim pulling them all into a hug.

They come inside and I hug them each. I go over to Ashton.

"I'm so happy you guys are back." I tell him, giving him a quick hug.

"I'm so happy to be home." He replies with a smile.

Michael comes over and hugs me and I smile.

"I missed you so much." He whispers.

"I missed you too Michael." I reply quietly.

I go see Calum and he pulls me into a hug, "Vicky I missed you!"

I giggle, "I missed you too Cal."

We all go sit over on the sofas.

Luke disappeared, who knows where.

"How was it guys?" I ask.

"The tour was so much fun. It was a good time." Ashton says.

Luke comes walking into the room past the guys.

"Oh my god!" Calum shouts.

Everybody looks at him like he's crazy and he smirks. He doesn't say anything at first, but when he finally speaks up, I wish he didn't. 

"Luke, next time, maybe you shouldn't wear a tank top. Maybe you should wear a shirt that covers the scratches down your back." He says.

Michael and Ashton look completely shocked and pull Luke closer to make sure Calum isn't lying.

They all look over at me and I hide my face in my hands knowing my face is probably bright red. I don't think I have ever been this embarrassed in my life. 

Oh my god I can't believe that just happened.

This is so horrifying, I debate just running out of the house, not wanting to hear anything else from these guys. I know they'll never let us live this down either. But, they're honestly probably just jealous, so...

There's a knock at the door and I stand up, rushing to go get it. I'd do anything to get out of that conversation. 

It's Jess and she smiles, before stepping into the house.

"You came at the right time thank you." I say.

She looks at me confused.

I just shake my head hiding my face, "You don't want to know." 

~~

Luke's P.O.V.

Shit.

I didn't think they would notice. I really hoped they wouldn't notice.

Vic just left the room, I don't know what these guys are going to say.

"You fucked her!" Calum exclaims.

I sigh, "Guys."

"I don't believe this." Ashton laughs.

"You should believe it you've got all your proof right here." Michael says chuckling.

I run a hand through my hair. shaking my head at them. I don't know why this has to be such a big deal. There've been other girls, just because it's Vic shouldn't make it a big deal to them, right? 

"I don't think it's Luke I can't believe, it's Vic." Ashton says.

"That's for sure." Michael says.

Calum raises his eyebrows, "So, how was it?"

I smack him upside the head and he laughs.

~~

Victoria's P.O.V.

"It's fine Jess. Come on." I say.

"Yeah, I'm doing fine right now, don't worry about me." She tells me. 

I figured she'd be anxious to come meet the guys for the first time, but I just brush it off.  

"They're fine. They're just annoying sometimes." I smile.

She follows me to the other room where they're all sitting. Jess isn't the only one who's uncomfortable in the room with these guys.

I clear my throat, "Guys this is Jessica."

They all look over and smile.

"So there's Michael, Calum, Ashton and Luke." I say pointing out who's who.

She nods and waves.

"Does she talk?" Ashton asks.

"No, not really at first." I reply and she looks down. "Don't be rude." 

"I do, though. Just need to see who's all around first." She says, and I look over at her, a bit confused. 

I look over to Calum who is clearly checking out Jess.

I look at Michael and point to Calum.

"Calum are you liking what you see?" Michael asks smirking.

Calum blinks a few times and looks at Michael then looks to the ground.

I look over at Jessica who's blushing. 

I stifle a laugh and sit down, Jess sitting next to me. 

The four guys all shove onto one sofa, I don't really know why.

"Guys can we play truth or dare?" Ashton asks with a smirk. 

Oh god. 

"Ashton why..." I whine. "You're going to scare away my only friend that's not you idiots." 

"We totally should." Calum says, "Oh, also, we left the beer in Ashton's car." 

"No, guys-" 

"Got it!" Ashton exclaims, rushing out to the car to go grab the alcohol. 

I don't trust these guys to play truth or dare. I really don't.

"Guys..." I complain, actually a little worried about what might occur here. 

"No we're going to play that's it." Calum says.

"This won't end well." I warn. It never does. Every time we've ever played this something happens, that shouldn't have happened. 

He shrugs, "It everybody, against you. We win." 

-------------------------------------------------

Hiii I'm trying to update as much as possible I have so much homework and projects already so I've got this chapter up and yea ok idk I don't think this chapter is very good sorry guys. 

Vote and Comment?