Chapter 31

Helllloooooo 

Chapter 31!!

Enjooyyy 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luke's P.O.V.

It's Monday and we're going back to the studio. Ashton's picking me up before going to get the guys so we can all head to the studio. 

Once we get there, we were seated at a table and we were told to wait. 

Two people from our management came and sat across from us. 

"We have some news for you guys." One of them says. 

"What is it?" Ashton asks. 

"Well, after the EP is released, you're going to go on an Australian tour." We're told.

We all just stared in shock. 

"Are you serious?" Michael asked. 

They nod, "We will discuss it more after the EP is released." 

We all shake hands and the two leave the room. 

"A tour.." Ashton says, clearly shocked.

We spent a while freaking out over how we'll be doing a tour, and then headed off to do some recording. 

It felt so surreal that this was happening. This was what we've been wanting. There were times where it felt like it would never happen. There were many moments we wanted to give up because it felt so hopeless. But we had too much passion for it to give up. Now we're here. Yeah, it may not seem big to many people, but this is just the beginning. I know it's just the beginning. 

-

 We finish up for the day and I decide I'll finally talk to Michael. 

I told Ashton and Calum, so they're going to go sit in the car and wait until we're doing talking. 

"Michael, can I talk to you?" I ask. 

He looks at me confused, not knowing what to say.

"I want to say I'm really sorry for how I've been acting for the past while. We haven't been the same since what happened. I hope we can put this behind us, I'm sorry. There were some times I overreacted. You're one of my best friends, Michael." I tell him. "Even though I'm still a little weary of you, we have to get along, for the sake of the band." 

"It's alright Luke." He smiles. "I'm sorry, too. For everything. I never meant to hurt anybody. I never meant for anything to even happen. I'm sorry. It was a stupid mistake." 

I just nod, not sure what exactly to say.

We head out to the car and I ask Ash to drop me off at Vics. It is pretty late actually, I hope her parents are okay with me showing up late. 

~~

Victoria's P.O.V. 

There's a knock at the door and I run downstairs to answer it.

"Hey baby." Luke says pulling me into a hug.

"Hi Luke." I smile and pull out of the hug.

I pull him upstairs back to my room. Sitting back on my bed where I previously was, Luke sits on the end of my bed.

"Luke do you know what tomorrow is?" I asked.

He looks like he panicking. How can he forget his own birthday?