Chapter 17

Victoria's P.O.V.

'Morning baby, have a great day at school :)' Was the first thing I woke up to this morning.

It's my first day without all the guys, I have no idea how this day is going to go. But I remember that Luke and I are dating now, and that's what will get me through this. My stomach flips as I think about the two of us, my feelings for him definitely getting more prominent. 

Getting ready for the day doesn't take long, and I head downstairs for breakfast. 

"Mum can you drive me to school today?" I ask.

"Sure... But shouldn't you be walking with Luke?" She says.

"No, they're already working on their first single starting today." I tell her.

"Oh. Good for them." She smiles. 

I finish my breakfast and grab my bag. My mother grabs her keys and we head out.

The car ride is pretty much silent and she drops me off in front of the school. I say goodbye and go to my locker.

"Well look who it is.. Where's your boyfriend? Did he leave you because you cheated on him too?" Tyler says with a smirk.

"He's not my boyfriend, and he's with his band at the studio."I say, trying my best to ignore him. 

I don't think that was the answer he was expecting. He just rolls his eyes and walks off. 

Grabbing my books, I make my way to class. The name calling today isn't as bad as it was yesterday, thankfully.

I sat in class and I was approached by girls, again. And I was insulted, again. It doesn't matter what I have to say, nobody believes me. The guys would intimidate anybody that said anything to me, like Calum did last time. But they aren't here. 

At lunch I went to find Nicole. I haven't talked to her in a while amongst all the drama, and since the boys aren't here why not see her? It would be so nice to finally talk to her about everything going on. She was at her locker down the hall.

"Hey." I smile, standing next to her locker.

She awkwardly looks between me and other girls down the hall, "Oh hey..."

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"I can't be seen talking to you, everybody is totally flipping shit over what you did." She replied.

"But none of that ever happened!" I exclaim, completely frustrated that my friend won't even believe me, "You should know that!" 

"Whatever, see you around." She waved and walked off with the girls that insulted me this morning.

After another painful day school finished and I started my walk home. I hear honking behind me and its Tyler and his obnoxious friends. They drive by as they shout insults and laugh. I still don't understand why he's doing this, and I don't think I ever will. He claims he hates me, so what's the point in following me around and doing whatever he can to speak to me? Just leave me alone. 

I get home and said hi to James who was on the sofa and went up to my room. I opened the door and Luke, Ash, Calum and Michael are all going through my things.

"What are you guys doing?" I ask, looking at them all confused. 

They all quickly looked up and me and dropped what they were holding.

"Nothing, hey, whats up?" Michael says, trying to change the subject. 

"So why are you guys here?" I question, a little annoyed.