Chapter 24

Here's chapter 24! 

I hope you've been liking the story!

Enjoy :) 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luke's P.O.V.

It's been two weeks since then. We've done a lot of stuff with the band, getting ready for the EP.

The guys say they've only texted Vic this whole time, but I think that's complete bullshit. Michael and I have kept our distance, well as much as we can considering we're in the same band. Things aren't as bad with us but we are not on the best terms, we're barely speaking to each other unless it's absolutely necessary.

I was sitting in my room on my laptop, and I decide that I might as well try to FaceTime Vic, and see if she's willing to talk. 

I take a deep breathe as he face shows up on the screen.

I smile, "Hey, Vic."

"Hi, Luke." She smiles back.

"God, I've missed you." I whisper.

"Pardon?" She questions.

"Nothing, nothing." I quickly answer.

"What did you want to talk about?" She asks.

"Us." I reply truthfully.

She took a deep breath, "Look, Luke. I'm really sorry that this happened. I am so, so sorry. I can't imagine how it felt when I told you. Well, I kinda can because it hurt so much telling you, but hearing from your girlfriend that she kissed your best friend would make you feel like shit. I can't explain how sorry I am. I-I'm sorry."

"I get it, Vic. It just sucks." 

She nods then whispers, "I love you."

I don't know if I was meant to hear that, so I don't say anything.

"Do you think I could go over?" I ask.

She looks up, "Uh yea, sure."

"See you soon." I smile, ending the call.

~~

Victoria's P.O.V.

He ends the call and I closed my laptop and push it to the side running downstairs.

"You guys need to leave. Now." I say.

Calum and Michael both look up at me confused. Michael and I haven't let this ruin our friendship. Yes, it's kind of weird but he's a great a friend to me and I won't stop talking to him because of how he feels.

"Luke's on his way over. Like now. Get out." I tell them.

"Why." Calum says.

"Just go! Do you want him to kill you guys? You guys are the ones lying to him by telling him you're not seeing me!" I exclaim and the both rush to the door.

Michael reaches for the handle then there's a knock on the door.

"Shit." I say. "Um, go out the back door and around the side of the house."

There's another knock on the door.

"I'm coming!" I shout.

"You two leave, I'll call you later. I'm really sorry!" I say as the rush out the back.

I hear the back door close and I swing open the front door to see Luke standing there.

He puts his arms out for me to hug his and I don't hesitate to throwing myself in his arms.

"I miss you, Vic." Luke whispers.

"I miss you." I quietly reply.

We walked inside and we sat on the sofa facing each other.

I just stare at him.

"What?" He ask.

"I've just missed you." I tell him.

"Vic, I've been thinking, um," He takes a deep breath, "I've been thinking of us getting back together, but I-I want to know you've been thinking about it too."

"Luke, it's all I've been thinking about. I've been hoping you would forgive me. Hoping you still have feelings for me. I thought you'd try to forget about us together." I reply.

"I could never forget about that. Vic I love you. How could I forget? Just because I'm upset doesn't mean I'll forget about you." He says.

I shyly smile, "I love you." 

I look to my lap and Luke tilts my head up and stares into my eyes. 

"I love you too Vic." He says before softly kissing me.

"Luke..."

"I've really missed you." He smiles.

I climbed onto his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my face in his chest. He put his arms around my waist and kissed the top of my head.

"Vic, will you be my girlfriend?" He asks.

"Of course." I smile staying in the same position I was in.

He rubs my back and lets out a deep breath.

"Thank you." I say quietly.

"For what?" He questions.

"For another chance." I reply.

"I love you." He says.

I look up at him and he immediately  places his lips on mine. I smile and pull back.

"Vic there is one thing though." He says.

"What?" I ask.

"We aren't hiding from anybody. And I mean it. I know it's going to be hard but it will be okay. Please." He says.

"O-okay." I reply.

"It will be okay. I promise." He said then kissed my forehead.

I sigh happily, "Us together again."

---------------------------------------------

Vote and Comment? 

thank you for readingggg :)