Chapter 11

Here's Chapter 11!

Hope you like it!

And I hope you've been enjoying the storyyy.

Enjoyyyy

-----------------------------------

Victoria's P.O.V.

"So... You're really okay with us just being friends right now?" I ask, wanting to make sure Luke and I really are on the same page. 

He nods, "I'm okay with this, Vic. I just want you to be happy."

"That's kind of hard, after everything that's happened. As awful as Tyler could be... I did have strong feelings for him. I just broke up with him, it's still fresh. You.. you're so confusing to me and figuring this out may not be easy for me. I just want you to know I'm sorry." 

"Sorry? For what?" 

"I didn't need to lead you on when we first kissed. You've made it pretty obvious how you feel, and I feel like everything I've been doing is so back and forth. I'm trying here, and sometimes that's not good enough. I'm sorry for any confusion. As a friend, I will always love you. I never want to lose you in my life. But anything more than friends at the moment is terrifying to me, especially after the situation I just left. 

Luke nods, "I'm also sorry, I could've picked a better time." 

He chuckles, making my giggle, "Yeah, that's true." 

"But I'm so glad I finally said something. It was killing me how he was treating you. Not having this secret anymore feels so good. Yeah, things didn't work out perfectly and all that, but we're going to see what happens. That's all I could ask for for now." Luke adds. 

 I just smile at him, so happy that this went so well. I can't believe we've been so civil and open, when the past few times we've talked have been disastrous. 

"Can we go downstairs and watch a movie or something? I've missed just hanging out with you." Luke asks.

I nod, "I'm just going to go tell Michael he can leave."

"He's still here?" He asks, confused on why Michael would still be here.

"Yea, in case this didn't go too well." I explain shyly.

He nods, "I understand."

We walk downstairs and I go outside and Luke goes to put a movie on.

Michael was leaning up against the car scrolling through his phone smiling,

"Hey." I said to grab his attention.

"Do you want to leave?" He asks, rushing to put his phone away. 

"No. no. It's okay, I'm staying here. You can go if you want." I tell him.

"I'm glad you guys worked it out." He smiled.

I'm so glad that Michael is here to support us, I can't imagine what I would've done if he hadn't been around this whole time to talk things over with me. 

He pulled me into a hug, "Vic you'll never guess what happened-"

He was interrupted by Luke opening the door and tensing up. Michael instantly pulled back.

"She was just congratulating us Luke, nothings going on." He said.

Though I'm not exactly sure what Michael is talking about, I go along with it. There's no reason for Luke to be acting this way, we're just friends. He's never had issues about me being friends with Michael in the past. 

"For what?" Luke asked from the doorway.

"Well I was just telling her I guess somebody filmed our performance and put it online, everybody's talking about it, and our covers and stuff. We've been getting non-stop views and likes and it's all just blown up. This could be huge for us." Michael explained.

"Really?" Luke says, seeming excited yet also not believing Michael. 

Michael nodded. Luke came running towards us.

"Group hug!" He shouted and pulled me and Michael into a hug.

I just laughed, "Congrats guys."

"I'm going to go see Calum and Ashton, I'm sure you guys will be perfectly fine on your own here?" Michael asks. 

Nodding, I look up at Luke who has a smile on his face, pulling me closer to him. 

"Okay, I'll see you two later!" He calls as he gets into his car. 

I wave at Michael as he drives off, before Luke grabs my hand to drag my inside. A laugh falls from my lips as Luke pulls me onto the sofa with him. 

"I'm sorry, again. I was only acting the way that I was because I didn't know how to deal with my feelings they just kept getting stronger. Finally telling you was something that had to be done, but maybe it didn't need to be done in that way." Luke tells me before going to pick a movie to watch. "And sorry for bringing that up again. I know I need to give you space to figure this out. I'll stop now."

"It's okay, Luke. As long as you know I just need some time." 

He nods, before pulling me close to him, "Yeah... I- I get it." 

----------------------------------------------------------

Did you like itttt? 

Vote and Comment! :)