Chapter 45

Helllooooooo

I AM SORRY FOR SUCH A LATE UPDATE I HAVENT HAD INTERNET ACCESS IN LIKE 4 DAYS WOW THIS SUCKS

Well we are nearing the end of this book and I just wanted to say it has been so much fun writing and you guys were always so suportive and okay with me taking forever to update ya I really like you guys and

dont forget: there will be a sequel which I am very excited for and I really hope you guys are going to like it

but let's continue with this one shall we? :)

Enjooyy guyss

--------------------------------------------------------------

Victoria's P.O.V.

Since the news from two weeks ago, They haven't been in school much because there's been so many meetings, and rehearsals. 

It's only been two weeks, and I already feel like I'm losing the four of them.

And truth is, I probably will lose them.

It's all I can think about.

Them leaving.

Forgetting about me.

I know, I know. 'They can't and won't forget about you.'

But honestly who knows?

Ten months is longer then it may seem. It takes some people a few weeks to forget somebody... They have ten months to forget about me.

I've actually been quite upset about this. I ended up discussing it with my mother.

She had said, "Luke loves you, you've been friends for so long. He can't forget about you sweetie."

I just agreed with her so she wouldn't make me talk about it.

What I was really thinking about was how many other girls he'll meet out there. He'll be traveling the whole damn world. There's going to be a lot of girls who are prettier than me and smarter than me. There will be girls who are more emotionally stable than me because clearly in the past I've definitely have not been.

All I've done is cause shit with their band. Maybe he would find somebody out there with less problems than I do.

I feel as if them leaving is almost a sign.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts by my phone ringing beside me.

Luke.

"H-hello." I choke out.

I didn't even realize I was about to cry.

"Vic, are you alright?" Luke asks.

"Yea, everything's fine." I try convincing him.

"I will go to your house right now and make you talk to me." He teases.

"Don't worry Luke it's okay." I tell him.

"You know you can talk to me about anything right Vicky?" Luke reassures me.

I weakly smile at his statement, "Yea, I know Luke. What were you calling for?"

"Uh, oh wait. We're being called back into a meeting. I'll call you back, love you baby." He says.

"Love you." I reply, ending the call.

I sigh and there's a light knock at the door.

"Victoria?" My mother softly says.

"Mhmm?" I reply and she opens the door.