Chapter 30

Chapter 30 omg. 

Thanks for reaadddiinnngg 

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Victoria's P.O.V.

Luke and I just finished helping my mum, and our company should be arriving soon. 

There was a knock on the door and I went to go answer it, but my mum beat me to it. 

"Hey guys!" She smiles at them. 

My mum and dad hugged them and my cousins walked in. Emily, who's 15 came in first. Right behind her was Grace, who's 12. Then Joshua who's 10. 

The adults took off, so I couldn't even introduce Luke. 

My mom shouted to take the kids up to my room. Luke stepped out from behind me. I guess he was attempting to hide.

I look over and Grace is trying to get Emily's attention but she ignores her. They all walk up the stairs and Luke and I follow. They all head into my room.

"Oh, I forgot my phone downstairs. I'll be right back." Luke says.

"Okay." I reply as I walk into my room.

"Vicky?" Grace says quietly.

"Yea?" I reply.

"Was that Luke, from 5 Seconds of Summer?" Grace asks, still speaking quietly.

Emily's looks up from her phone, "What?!" 

I nod, "Yea, you guys fans?"

They both nod and smile and Josh rolls his eyes.

"Don't freak out. Don't annoy him. Alright?" I said.

Luke comes back into the room and Grace and Emily stare with wide eyes at him.

He furrows his eyebrows and looks over at me.

"They're fans I guess." I tell him.

"Oh." Is all he says.

He sits down and pulls me to sit next to him.

"What have you guys been up to since school ended?" I ask them.

"Not too much really." Grace says. "What about you?"

"I've been with the idiot most of the time." I tell them pushing Luke playfully.

Emily looked up from her phone suddenly interested in our conversation.

"Are you guys dating?" Josh asked from the floor.

I looked over at Luke and back to Josh.

I nod, "Yup."

Emily's eyes grew wide and she looked at her phone.

"Emily don't you dare post that anywhere!" I exclaim.

Her head shoots back up, "Why?"

"We've never said anything about it yet so don't." I reply.

"Please don't." Luke adds.

She looks at Luke and turn her phone off. Hopefully she listens, I know she probably wouldn't care if it was just me here. But since Luke is also asking her, I'm hoping she'll respect his wishes. 

"Victoria can you come help me please?!" My mum shouts from downstairs.

I sigh, standing up and heading towards the door.