Chapter 22

Here's chapter 22!

Has the story been any goood?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Victoria's P.O.V.

I woke up still feeling guilty from what happened yesterday. Calum had to drag Michael out of the house. All he would do was sit there and look at the wall.

I checked my phone and I had a text from Luke asking if we were still hanging out and to go to his house whenever I was ready. I replied telling him I would go. I got ready, ate and left. I got to Luke's house and he was waiting at the door.

He smiled and put his hands on my hips and lightly pressed his lips on mine. Guilt washed over me but I pushed in aside. He went to pull back put I grabbed his face and pulled him back and kissed him again. I pulled back and smiled.

"I love you." He says grabbing my hand.

"Luke, I love you. So much." I tell him.

I do.

But all I can feel is guilt.

I cheated on him.

We went and sat on the sofa. I sat right beside him and intertwined our fingers.

"Why couldn't you hang out last night?" Luke asks.

"I was with- uh- family." I stammer, trying to cover what really happened.

I haven't had a chance today to talk to Michael, or even Calum about what happened and what we should do about it. I don't want to talk about this with Luke right now. 

"Vicky don't lie to me." He says softly.

"Fine. I was with Michael for a bit and I was with Calum for a bit." I tell him.

His grip on my hand tightened, "Why?"

"Michael and I were talking about me and you. Calum showed up and took Michael away." I said.

I mean, that did happen.. It's just not the full story..

"Oh. Okay." He replies, still seeming a little uneasy. 

"Is that alright?" I ask.

"Yea. I just don't like you alone around other guys. But I know nothing would happen. I don't know." He replied.

"You know you can trust me, right? You know I would personally never do anything to hurt you, right?" I tell him, wanting to know what he has to say. 

"Of course, Vic. I just really care about you. I'm sorry. You can be friends with the guys and spend time with them. I'm not trying to be crazy, I know how I can get sometimes." 

I just nod in response.

I need to tell him.

But how? When?

"Are you okay?" Luke asks, bringing me back from my thoughts about this whole ordeal with Michael. 

"Um ya, I'm fine." I reply forcing a smile.

"Well I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go out to dinner tonight? Like a real date? I don't know, just like- the guys have been with us everywhere we go so, uh- anyway, would you?" He stumbles through his sentence, seeming nervous.

Tears start to pool in my eyes. I need to tell him. I can't do this.

"Vic? I-I'm sorry. What did I say?" Luke says pulling me close.

"It's not your fault Luke. It's mine." I tell him.

A lone tear falls down my cheek and Luke lightly wipes it away with his thumb.

"What happened?" He softly asks.

"You're going to hate me." I say quietly.

"No. No Vicky. I will never hate you." He tells me.

"Luke, you will." I say.

"Tell me what's going on." He replies.

"Michael and I... We kissed." I tell him.

He moves away from me, a look of hurt and pain in his face.

"Why would you do that?!" He exclaims.

"Luke please," I cry tears rushing down my face, "He just kissed me. I don't know why! I'm so sorry."

His eyes were full of tears threatening to spill, "How-how could you?"

"Luke it meant nothing you have to believe me. I love you. Not Michael. He's only a friend." I say.

"I need to be alone." He says.

"Please just don't hurt Michael. Please. He doesn't deserve it no matter how mad you are." I beg.

"Just go. I'm done with this. I'm not doing this." He replies.

I nod and rush out of the house right down the street to mine. I sit outside my house and cry. Hearing a car slowly pull up, I look up to see Ashton's car, and him, Michael and Calum step out.

"Vic are you okay?" Calum asked.

"I told him." Is all I say.

Michael tensed up and covered his face with his hands and leaned up against the car.

"Where are you guys going?" I ask.

"We were going to Luke's." Ash tells me, "We were gonna see if he was free." 

"No you can't go there right now. Not with how he is. Especially not you Michael." I tell them.

"I'm confused." Ashton says.

Everybody just ignores him and Calum sits beside me.

"What happened?" Calum asks.

"Well he was saying all these things that were making this situation harder so I just told him, Michael kissed me, and h-he was so upset. He was about to cry. I hurt him. Badly. I begged him not to beat the shit out of Michael. Then he asked to be alone." I explain.

"Woah, woah. Hold on there. That's what happened?" Ashton cuts in.

I nod and cry on Calum's shoulder and he wraps his arms around me. 

"It's gonna be okay.." Calum whispers.

"What if Luke doesn't want to be with me anymore?" I ask.

He looks up at Ashton and tells him to talk to Michael in the car. They go and he turns back to me.

"Do you want what I'm honestly thinking or just be nice and lie." Calum replied.

"Don't lie to me." I tell him.

He takes a deep breath, "I want to say he'll forgive you and come straight back to you but I truthfully don't think that will happen. You cheated on him. With Michael. One of his closest friends. He loves you so much and now all he's probably thinking about his you kissing Michael. It's probably killing him. He's also probably plotting a way to ruin Michael. So really as much as he wants to be with you, he probably lost a lot of trust he had towards you. I don't know if you'll get back together right away."

I started sobbing in his arms and he sighed, "I'm sorry Vic. I could be wrong. He might forgive you right away. Maybe he just needs to beat up Michael. We're here for you okay?"

"Thank you Calum. Thank you." I say hugging him.

This is going to be hard. If Luke doesn't want to get back together, we'll probably be distanced from each other. So what will happen? Will I stay friends with the other guys? And Luke? I just don't know what to think.

I look turn my head and see something I don't want to see. Luke was walking down the street towards us.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

oooohh

Vote and Comment?