Chapter 13

Chapter 13 alreadyy

Hope you've like the story so far!

————————————————————————————

Victoria's P.O.V.

We all sat in the car on the way back, the atmosphere was totally different then on the way. I was cuddled into Luke, just trying to not be so upset. 

The worst is while everybody's walking around all sad, before we left they were approached and actually have a meeting soon on possibly getting signed, but nobody seems too excited right now.

We pulled up at Luke's and everybody starts to get out of the car.

Wait,  why are we all here?

"We're all staying here tonight, hope you're okay with that." Calum says, getting out of the car.

I've stayed here many times before, but me and Luke were just friends, I think it may be a little weird now. It's different knowing how he feels, and the feelings that I may or may not have. But he's still my best friend, it's fine, right?

Following them all inside I went and sat on the sofa. Pulling my knees up to my chest I just watch the guys all settle in. 

"Let's watch a movie!" Ashton exclaims.

We all agreed on a movie and got it set up. We grabbed a bunch of food and scattered it around. Michael, Ashton and Calum were sleeping on the sofas in the living area, which left me and Luke in his room later. We were both moved to the floor for now. 

They pressed play and the movie began. Luke was laying beside me, and pulls me closer.

About halfway through the movie Luke turns to me, "Hey there." He smiles.

I smiled back at him and giggle.

"What?" He laughs.

"You're kinda really cute." I tell him, nervously biting my lip. 

"You sure you aren't ready to be with me?" He quietly laughs.

"Hey, you're cute. Me saying that doesn't mean I'm ready for anything to happen with us yet." 

He nods, trying to hide his frown, "Yeah." 

"I'm gonna go up to your room now, okay?" I say, standing up as a yawn passes my lips. 

"Okay, goodnight, Vicky." He smiles, waving at me. 

I chuckle as I wave back, "Goodnight, Luke." 

-

I wake up with Luke's arm wrapped over my waist. Though I'm barely awake, I can hear faint whispers.

"Look how cute they are."

"They aren't a couple yet, idiot." 

Noises of them taking pictures were heard and I groan, "I swear, you guys..."

"Shit, she's awake." Calum mumbles.

I sit up, "Yea, I'm awake, you're all ridiculous." 

Luke groans, "What's going on?"

"They're just annoying, as usual." 

"We'll be downstairs!" Ashton calls, the three of them leaving and closing the door behind them.

"Hey, Luke?" I call, looking up at him.

"Mhm?" He hums, his eyes barely open as he's still half asleep. 

"You think you could let go of me?" I ask as I try to move away from him. 

"Oh, sorry." He mumbles, quickly removing his arm from my waist. 

"It's fine, Luke. It's not like I hated it." I reply, nervously avoiding eye contact with him. 

He chuckles, "That's nice to hear." 

Smiling, I turn away quickly to pick up my phone to check my notifications. I have texts from both Nicole and my mum, but I'll reply to them after.

"How are you feeling this morning?" Luke asks, reaching out and running a hand through my hair.

I sigh, really not wanting to relive last night. Shrugging my shoulders, I pull the blankets closer to me and curling up. 

"Sorry, I don't want to upset you." Luke says. 

"It's fine. I'll have to deal with it. I do need to get up though, I need food. You should probably get ready too, you guys have that meeting today." I tell him, sitting up and fixing my hair. 

"Oh, yeah, I guess I should get up." Luke chuckles. 

Heading downstairs, I say good morning to all three of them sitting at the table. 

"How was your sleep?" Ashton asks. 

"Really great, actually." I tell him, sitting at the table with them. 

"Aw, all because you slept next to Luke." Calum smirks, making Michael and Ashton both quietly laugh.

"I mean, I think it was more being exhausted from the drama with Tyler, but I guess I'll let you guys think otherwise." I reply, and they all quickly stop laughing. 

"Damn." Ashton mutters. 

I shrug, now paying more attention to my phone. Keeping myself distracted on social media seems like the best thing to do for now. Until I start seeing tweets from people at school that seem to be about his situation with Tyler. I sigh, dropping my phone down on the table and resting my head against the table. 

"You okay?" Michael asks, a small chuckle passing his lips at my dramatic actions. 

"Yeah, everything is perfectly fine." I mutter into the table, not looking up at them. 

"What is happening here?" Luke questions, sitting down in the chair next to me.

Sitting up, I weakly smile at him. I don't say anything, really not wanting to talk about this. I'm going to do as much as I can to not discuss anything relating to Tyler with Luke. I don't want to distract him. He also seems to get uncontrollably angry when it comes to him, I'll just try to shield him from it all as much as I can.

"I guess we better get ready and head to our meeting." Calum says.

"Good luck." I whisper to Luke, quickly hugging him.

"I'll be going now, you guys better come see me right away." I tell them.

"Obviously. And besides even if we didn't Luke would probably cry." Ashton giggled.

Waving at them as I head out I walk back to my house, really hoping they get this.

———————————————————————-

I hope it was gooood

Vote and Comment! :)