Chapter 25

Victoria's P.O.V. 

Luke just got a call from his parents asking him to go back home so I decided I would call Cal and Michael,

I grab my phone and call Calum. 

"Hey Vic." He answers the phone. 

"Hey, you still with Michael? You guys want to come back again?" I ask. 

"Yea. But you better tell us what happened." He says.

"Yea, alright." I reply. 

"See you soon." He says and hangs up the phone. 

I sit and wait for them to show up and finally there is a knock on the door. 

Getting up to answer the door, Michael and Calum let themselves in before I actually make it there. 

I sit and Calum sit next to me, and Michael sits on the other sofa.

"So, how did it go?" Calum asks.

I just smile, making them both chuckle.

"Good I guess." He says. 

I nod, "We worked it out." 

"That's great!" Calum smiles. 

I nod in agreement, then I look over at Michael. 

He looks up and smiles at me and my face drops.

I shouldn't have done this right away in front of Michael. 

"I'm sorry Michael." I softly say.

Calum mumbles he's going upstairs for a moment. 

Wow, great, thanks Calum.

"I'm happy for you." Michael says.

"I shouldn't have I-" 

"Vic he's the one that makes you happy. As long as you're happy." He interrupts.  

He stands up, and I give him a confused look.

 "Where are you going?" I ask.

"I uh, have to head home." He says heading towards the door.

I sigh, "Michael wait please just-"

"It's fine." He says slamming the door as he leaves.

I wish none of this ever happened. I wish Luke never told me how he felt. I wish Michael never kissed me. I wish none of this ever happened and we were all still just close friends. 

But I'm glad this happened because I got close to the guys and I ended a bad relationship and started a new caring one. 

It just would've been nice if it worked out better.

I turn around and Calum stands there with a sad look on his face.

"Come here." He says holding his arms out.

I hug him, a frown on my face. All of this sucked. 

"Calum, what do I do?" 

"I'll talk to Michael. He's just upset because loving somebody who doesn't have the same feelings back hurts. Especially if that person is dating their best friend. Sorry for throwing all this at you I'm just explaining how he's feeling. He will get over this. And I do believe him when he says he's happy for you even though he is kind of upset. If the person you love is happy, you're happy." Calum tells me.

This is all my fault. It's always my fault. 

Always.

"I have to go I'm sorry. I'll call you when I can okay?" He says.

I nod and he heads out.

I go upstairs and sit one bed and cry. Thank god my parents aren't home.

As I look at the pictures of me with the guys I have around my room I just sob. 

I cry because all of this is too much. I don't want to deal with this. I don't want to hurt anybody, but it seems that I will, no matter what. 

"Vic, I can't find my-" Calum stops mid sentence and stares at me.

"Hey, hey what's wrong? It's going to be okay." He whispers, as he sits next to me. 

"I can't deal with Michael and I can't deal with Luke and it's too much and I just- I wish this never happened. I wish I didn't have to go through this to try and be happy. I'm so tired of living like this." 

"We're all going to get through whatever the fuck is going on right now, okay? Everything is crazy for you right now, I know that. But please, just don't give up on all of us." 

"I just want to get away sometimes. I hate how this is happening." I mumble.

"I don't know what to say besides we will get through this. You guys will be okay. Everybody will be fine. You need to know that." 

"Can we leave? I don't want to be here." I ask wanting to get my mind off of this. I just don't want to be here alone. It'll be all I think about.

He nods and we stand up, making our way downstairs.

"Why did you come back in the first place?" I ask.

"Oh yea, I left my phone here, and I grabbed it and I wasn't sure where you were when I came back so I went upstairs to your room to see if you were there." He explains.

"I'm sorry for being such a mess." 

"Come on let's go, do you want to go out or to my place?" He asks.

"Can we just go to yours?" I question.

"Of course." He smiles.

We walk to his house, but we don't really say much. 

When we get to his place he pulls me into a hug and whispers, "I know you'll be okay. I'll help you through all of this." 

Somebody clears their throat making us both look up.

Ashton and Luke are sitting not to far away from us.

Well this isn't going to go well.

------------------------------------------

Hiii :) 

I loooooove u