Chapter 44

Hey hello

If you guys could

pleeeeeeease read the autors note at the end I have something very very important/exciting to sayyyy

Well now  enjoy this not very good chapter and read the authors note at the end please!! :)

-----------------------------------------------

Victoria's P.O.V.

It's been over a month, almost two months actually. Everything seems to be going by so quickly.

Not too much has happened though. The guys do have band stuff they have to do but that's about it.

Well and actually I've had to hear some interesting stories from Jess about her and Calum. Yet they still aren't dating.

Jess, Calum, Luke and I were in the one class we had together, 'working' on some project. I don't really know what we're doing we haven't done anything yet.

"Guys seriously we need to get something done." Jess says trying to stop laughing.

"I-" Calum starts until he's cut off.

"Luke Hemmings and Calum Hood please report to the office." Somebody say over the speakers.

The class erupts in 'oohs' and the teacher tries to get them to be quiet.

"What did you guys do this time?" I ask with laugh.

"Nothing I think." Luke says getting up.

Him and Calum left class leaving Jess and I alone.

"What do you think they were called down for?" Jess asks.

"Who knows." I reply. "But we need to do work."

It's lunch and neither Jess or I have heard from Calum or Luke.

About halfway through lunch I got a call from Luke.

"Hey Luke." I answer.

"Hey Vic. Sorry for neither of us texting you guys, we were called into a meeting we had to leave, but we will meet you guys at your house after school alright?" Luke says.

"Yea, okay. See you after school." I reply.

"We're going back into the meeting now. I'll talk to you later babe, love you." He tells me.

"Alright, I love you." I respond hanging up.

"What did he say?" Jess asks.

"They've been in meetings all day, we'll see them all at my place after school." I tell her.

She sighs, "I hope they don't keep missing school. It's been fun all of us here."

"I know." I sigh, "Even though I'm happy this is happening for them there's a part of me being selfish not wanting them to keep leaving like this."

The bell rings telling us to get back to class.

I grab my books and head to my next class.

-

School is dismissed for the day and I rush from class to my locker. I quickly throw my books in it, grabbing my bag then closing the locker. I go to Jess's locker and wait for her.

We leave the school and head back to my house.

"What is going on that they've been in meetings all day?" Jess asks as we walk.

"I have no idea." I reply.

We got to my place and we do our homework while waiting for the guys.