~Prolouge~

~Thrid person POV~

"Aphmau!" Aphs mother calls from the kitchen. Aphmau's head snaps towards the sound.

"Yes Mum?" She calls back.

"Can you cone here? Your father and I would like to speak to you!" Her mother calls again. Aphmau hops up and makes her way to the kitchen, there waiting for her are her Mum and Dad. Aphmau sits down at the kitchen island waiting dot her parents to talk.

"Okay Aphmau, your mother and I have decided to allow you to attend Phoenix Drop High, since you've been so eager to go" Her Dad explains, Aphmau's eyes light up.

"Really?!" She squeaks happily, her parents smile but soon become serious.

"Now Aphmau, there is a catch... Because of our jobs we can't move there along with you, we hope you understand" her mother says softly. Aphmau's smile doesn't fade.

"It's okay Mum, Dad" she says cheerfully. Her parents let out a sigh of relief.

"We've bought a house for you already, its completely furnished and it's neat the school" her Dad explains. Aphmau smiles and tackles her Parents into a tight hug. Her brothers, Levin (6) and Malachi (10) come out to see what the ruckus was.

"Mum, Dad what's going on?" Malahi asks. Their parents explain what's happening. Malachi smiles lightly at his older sisters happiness, on the other hand Levin begins tearing up.

"S-so.. No more Aphmoo?" Levin wimpers, Aphmau imidiatly hugs her younger brothers.

"I promise I'll call and get mum and dad to visit" Aphmau whispers to the small boys.

"You pwomis?" Levin sniffles.

"Promise Levin" Aphmau smiles and hugs them tightly.

"You better pack your things honey" Aphmau's dad calls. Aphmau nods her head.

A New Adventure Awaits